BattleTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok. No problem if it needs an update @Instinct can add to the the list when he has a chance

@Instinct I canā€™t vote for update for the steam version of Battletech either and would really like to. @STiNGERR the new Heavy Metal Xpac and update to 1.8 of Battletech appears to have broken your trainer.

Welcome to the community @Memnom. :slight_smile:
But thereā€™s no need to tag people multiple times for the same reason. Once is enough. Just be patient and wait for them to come online. Remember, thereā€™s such a thing as timezones.

Thanks, I tagged a mod for the vote issue and the creator of the trainer since itā€™s been outdated. Sorry if thatā€™s not appropriate here Iā€™m not exactly used to voting for updates obviously itā€™s new to me.

Itā€™s been made available to vote for in the WeMod app!

4 Likes

Hopefully it wonā€™t take 6 months to get an update.

1 Like

This is still showing falsely as compatible when itā€™s not.

1 Like

Itā€™s not working for me. So it is still shown as compatible if it*s still not?!?!

Need to get more VOTES in.

2 Likes

Hi @STiNGERR the health, stability and no overheat is not working for me when I play the new BattleTech: Heavy Metal. Unlimited Money works fine when activated. Question, I need to know if the three cheat that I had problem with needed to be activated while on the battlefield or like right of the bat from the main menuā€¦

Thank you.

1 Like

They havenā€™t marked the current cheat selection as NON compatible
Those three donā€™t work with Heavy Metal. it should have been obvious if you had read the earlier posts above and the DATES of the posts.
Only the Money cheat works, that is the only cheat that didnā€™t get cut when Battletech updated.
So we need more votes to get a new updated cheat selection for Heavy Metal, so GET YOUR VOTES IN!

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing there is no timeline for update then. I did add a few votes. Being new I have no idea how this operates.

2 Likes

Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the ā€œto-doā€ list. The vote bar doesnā€™t necessarily have to be full, but if it was it would bump the trainer near the top of the list. Bear in mind the trainer makers have a lot to get through, so it isnā€™t easy to give an accurate timeframe, especially when trainers being actively vote on overtake each other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We got the Votes now we need to wait for the patching of the cheats. Hopefully it wonā€™t be long.
Iā€™m just looking for the Heat and Health cheats since the Money still works.

1 Like

This is on our to-do list, keep your eyes peeled :wink:

3 Likes

As of yesterday, it adds a million C-bills when you buy something in the store.

We will see lol

What does it mean to be on the to-do list, is it sorted by ranking that if BattleTech fell down, it will be placed on lower priority than the higher ranking games or all are equal, itā€™s just the trainer developers are still busy with other projects? thanks

Weā€™re gonna get it done :slightly_smiling_face:

Before anyone asks, we do not provide ETAā€™s for trainers.

Itā€™ll be soon though

2 Likes

thanks for info