BattleTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It should be greater if it has options “Maximum Accuracy”, “Unlimited Resolve” and “Unlimited Tons”

1 Like

Yeah Also Can They Add A Unlimited XP For Mechwarriors Please.

Any clue as to when the Money cheat is gonna get fixed?
We worked hard to get the request numbers up for a trainer update.
Then with the fixed trainer the moeny cheat showed up, was confirmed and nothing since…

Without giving a direct ETA, this trainer should receive an update soon :+1:

ok, thank you

The BattleTech cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When you use the infinite money cheat on the current build it spends the money in the background, when you turn the cheat off you’re so in debt the game ends. I needed a save editor to continue. I do want to thank you for updating though!

The new Infinite Money is a mess now, When I turn on the money is 999,999,999 , but when I turn off, the money return to the old value . I refer the old way of Infinite Money, add 1M for each stuff buying.

I still want these option
“Maximum Accuracy”, “Unlimited Resolve” and “Unlimited Tons”, “Unlimited XP for Pilots”.

1 Like

Hi Stingerr, I you make the old way of Infinite Money? Add 1M for each stuff buying. The current Infinite Money just change the surface value, when I turn on the money is 999,999,999 , but when I turn off, the money return to the old value.

Modloader just said it might not be compatible now so Might wanna update.
Also is there a way to add a cheat to stop your mechs falling over?

Is there going to be a new trainer or updated trainer for this game because both of them that are on here don’t work…

im using this trainer and it seems the only thing that doesnt work for me is the “unlimited stability”

The BattleTech cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

unlimited stability still not working for me, dont know why

Using any of the cheats results in a crash after a battle, when I attempt a new one.

Not currently working with the latest version of RogueTech, crashes to desktop randomly.

When it doesn’t crash the trainer effects are being applied to the npc units as well.

I had an issue where it worked, up to a point in a modded game, then I started taking damage as if it was off… little nerve wracking to say the least when you’re knee deep in a firefight. I’ve ran that mod before with versions of the trainer with no ill effects. was running BattleTech Advanced 3062 and loot magnet…

Well sometimes other mods do and will effect the trainer. We usually say use one or the other. Like you said it worked but sometimes different parts of the game will make am effect

True, but it worked fine on the previous versions, which has me the most stumped wondering what was changed.

1 Like

What Xeno said.

An attempt at compatibility would be appreciated since RT is a hugely popular mod.