BattleTech Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the BattleTech Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Debug Mode

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Press F1 WHILE IN A MISSION. Enable the debugmode to unlock

KillAllEnemies

KillFriendly

KillTarget

Speed

KnockdownTarget

OverheatTarget

DamageLocation

and a lot more!

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/25/2018
    Started development

• 05/10/2018
    Released trainer with 1 cheat

• 07/28/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

how do i access debug mode once in game and its toggled on?

Trainer does it for you. Enable the cheats WHILE in game (press f1)

1 Like

where do i find all the debug console commands?

Its not a console but a menu that pops up in the top right when you activate the trainer option.

Only problem is that it just stays up for around a second before disappearing for me…

1 Like

Is there any chance we can also get this for the non-steam/gog version? Nvm, I’m stupid. It works when I remember to link the exe from the gog folder.

1 Like

Well, giving this a try and after pressing F1 I see no popup menu anywhere on screen.

Update*
Well got it working but after using god mode I can’t move my mechs so have to use the auto complete to end the mission

Stop spamming F1. You can toggle the menu with F1 so if you spam it, it will keep bringing it up/clsoing it.

I just tried this and it crashes my game every time. (Steam Version)
Its working the second time around.

Hopefully we will also get exp cheat to let us level up the mechwarriors quicker.

Hi. I’m only pressing F1 once in game, and I can hear the debug mode toggling on via the beeping alerts in Infinity, and if I wait a bit and hit F1 again, I can hear the “turn off” bloop noise. But no menu pops up. If I tab out to infinity, I can see it toggled on (or off depending), so I know it’s doing that. Just… no panel.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong :frowning:

Nice work as always STN. I’ve worked it just fine no issues and heck my pc don’t even have enough ram to barely run the game lol.

Will there be a C bill modifier in the near future?

1 Like

Yes. Soon!

1 Like

I’ll be honest the trainer is nice, because the Debug menu makes it a bit easier but ill be honest I wish there god mod wasn’t also super duper ludicrous levels of damage. silly developers.
I want to be invincible and not one hit everything.

It says it Fails to load cheats every time I try. I have the game on Steam and I disabled my AV but it didn’t work.

Try to start the game first then back out to desktop then hit play in infinity

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list

I’ve tried everything suggested here. I’ve added it to my antivirus, I’m running in Administator mode, but nothings working. I can toggle it on/off with F1, but I simply get no menu popup.

Bummer, this looks like a good way to make my second play through more interesting, but… C’est la vie

Have the game in focus when you enable the cheats. Or go PRO and use the remote while having the game in focus.

The trainer notes say in big capital words so nobody would miss it

PRESS F1 WHILE IN A MISSION

Nowhere has it suggested antivirus or running as admin.

I don’t know why i bother writing those notes for trainers when i have to repeat myself in trainer threads, @frank can you make the trainer notes more intrusive and force people to read it for a good hour before they can click OK so i don’t have to mention the same thing over and over again.

1 Like

it takes a few seconds before the menu shows up or several tries.
you need to aktivate it in evry battel or at least at my case.
when the debug is aktivatet the fps counter shows up on the upper rigth corner even when not in battel.
and the performance goes down after a few hours of gaming (not shure if its a problem with infinety or just the game itself)

thats just my experience so far. Great job :slight_smile:

an option vor invincebil would be absolut awesome

I added the couple seconds delay myself. Also it is a unity game and data gets generated on the fly so it is slow. I guess some people try it one time then give up ?

1 Like