Bayonetta Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bayonetta
This is the official discussion topic of the Bayonetta Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Wrath Mode
3. One-Hit Kills
4. Unlimited Verses
5. Unlimited Magic
6. Unlimited Angel Ammo
7. Unlimited Angel Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

One hit kills wont work! Fix? Everything else is working fine! great trainer!

Hi could you please add max combo ? and infinite item for crafting.

And infinite jump aswell.

Does it stay blue when you activate it?

hi thanks for this awesome trainer! :smiley:
but i just got one issue with it, the infinite health sets the health to a low value and when you score a chapter/verse/fight it lowers the end score making it impossible to get platinum or anything above bronze rank
:slight_smile: thank you again for this trainer!

This doesn’t work at all…:confused: Only reason I downloaded infinity. Shame to see that this app is an utter scam and complete trash.

it works perfectly fine for me and the trash ? I guess if u don’t like it don’t use it !

1 Like

So i guess i don’t need to provide support since we’re running a scam here. Cool then

3 Likes

what does the unlimited verses cheat?

Play the game and you should know?

i play it and i still don’t know :sweat_smile:

So in the meantime when I am waiting for DMC5 to release i go back to old slasher games ex Bayonetta. And yea i get my ass kicked on Hard fast. So i boot up the we mod and started playing with cheats on.
Bayonetta health with F1 command is reduced to quater of the full also there is non Freeze Alfheim Clock cheat Why? Can something could be done in this matter? Unlimited magic works the same way as unlimited health aka reduced bars to very low. And dude for the love of… update Titan Quest Anniversary Edition trainers. That’s all for now Improve Bayonetta Cheats and Update TQAE.

Your health doesn’t decrease though, does it?

No but i have penalty in every verses sumary even if I didn’t take any damage or overall at level ending. Can you make health and magica bars to have default value when you starting the level? And by default i mean maxed bar avaiable

Hi could you please add max combo

I am repeating myslef but could you make this traiiner hmm working as intended? I managed to clear all the alfheim missions on my own but that was on heluuva ride so an option to freeze alfheim mission time would be useful for anybody.

Hi i played recently DMC5 with we mod and there was one genious option. Perfect mode or something. How it works? You didn’t take any damage you are immune to knock outs and hits won’t ruin your combo meter. Also you have infinitive health. Could you do it also for bayonetta? And yeah add freeze alfheim mission timer please.

Could you please fix this cheat? F1 Unlimited Health auto remove from you about 75% of your total health and F4 Unlimited Magic too. That sucks. And for the love of god please add infinitive alfheim timer. Without this game is unplayable on hard. I said it before and I said it again maybe do something like god mode from DMC5 mod. That would mean no damage no health drops no more combat penalties. Sometimes you can’t even see the attack until it hits you.

2 Likes

Can i get a explanation as to what Unlimited Verses does?