Beats on Xbox?

I’m wondering if there is a way to use my Studio Beats on my Xbox. I have seen adapters, but they don’ seem very trustworthy lol. My TV has a headphone jack, as well as audio RCA outputs, I’m assuming there is a way, but can’t really think of one, besides an adapter I saw that I don’t think will work…

No it wont work. Unless you have a Aux cable that has left and right addons like the read and white that goies into tv and ait has male and female.

Are those beats sweet? I heard theyre amazing

Yeah, they have RCA to headphone jack adapters. So you can use standard headphones with an Xbox.

That’s what I was looking for.

I just got them today, well, it’s 1AM, so yesterday, but I LOVE them. I know they’re overpriced, but it’s one of those things that’s hard to justify, but I can see getting a lot of use out of them.

Do you have a link to one?

How much do they cost?

This:
X11 & PX21 - 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Splitter Cable for Xbox

Basically those go onto your audio RCA jacks then into your TV. So you can have TV sound and sound through headphones with the 3.5mm jack.

Depends on where you get them.

Yeah, but the Studios come with two cables, and one of them has a mic built in, I have a headphone jack on TV and I can just plug them into that, but I wanted to use the Mic.
These sound a lot better then my Turtle Beaches…

Oh, I didn’t realize they have a mic on it. You’ll need a 3.5mm (female) to 2.5mm (male) adapter.

Like this: Amazon.com: 2.5mm (Male) To 3.5mm (Female) Stereo Audio Jack Adapter: Electronics

Right, that’s what I was looking at before, but does the Xbox controller put out sound? Like besides voice chats? From my understanding, all that will do is give me a Mic, which is pointless to just use it as a mic, especially since you can’t hear **** since they’re noise canceling, so I couldn’t here the TV lmao.
Then I mine as well just use my Turtle Beaches, I was just hoping to use this because they have better sound.

That’s why you plug in the headphones to your TV and the mic to a controller lol.
In all seriousness, you should’ve just bought Astros. They’re amazing for general use and gaming.

This. If your TV has an audio output, get an adapter for that, or get an adapter like what the TB’s have that plug into the xbox audio cord, that adapts to a 3.5mm

I use my studio to play xbox.

Just remember you wont have a mic. :wink:

That’s what I was looking to do lol, the cable with the mic is just one cable that’s 3.5 to 3.5 with a mic built into it, so I would obviously need an adapter, but I would need a way to plug it in to get sound.
But I have Turtle Beaches like I said, and I don’t play Xbox a ton, I will use them with my iPod and computer, mostly.

Yeah, I have a headphone jack on my TV, so I can just plug it in, but I wanted to have a mic as well. :\