Been modding since 2004

Hi. Wow, this is such a good revelation to me (lol). That there’s such a community for modders like this with their own app! I was blown away, because all this time, I’ve been trying to mod via workshop, external sites, the works, the usual trainer apps. But this! This is really unimaginable, but it’s actually here, and true! Well, I’m just excited to really be here. I hope that I could also contribute in the future. Thanks for making this possible, WeMod creators, staff, admins, etc.

I’m a gamer since 2002? Or even 1996 I think? Lol. I’m 27 this year. I’m a girl gamer. Hoping to see more content here too. Have fun modding everyone!

:lollipop:

5 Likes

Hey there welcome to the community i been modding since 2011 when i built a modded wii to run homebrew and moved up to 360 and so forth im glad your still around to give support and see insights and provide help if possible thanks for joining us here 20 male been gaming since 2000 cause i had a n64

Welcome to wemod. Awsome place here. Most of us are real friendly here.!
Hate to admit im like the grandpa here oh lets see hard to remember that far back but i think its like 40 years hahaha bought the original pong and atari 2600 new at the store !
But ya have fun and if you have any questions just ask lotta knowledgeable people here !
Ya it was like 1975 or so. Lol

1 Like

Welcome! I used stuff like Game Genie & Action Replay back in the late 80-90s, but didn’t get into real modding and save editing until I joined this site back in Jan 2013. Been gaming since NES came out so around 1987. While I like all the modern FPS & next gen stuff I also still enjoy old school gaming like Metroid, Mario and all the good platforming games from back then. Hope to see you stick around the site and get active!

1 Like

We are all a bunch of oldies here :sunglasses:

2 Likes