[Beta Release] Modern Warfare 3 Save Editor

avira detects it as a trojan

So much friction on this thread! :cry:

Something positive! “Modern Warfare 3 Save Editor” was the first MW3 save game editor that I found that really works, not malware or unstable… :thumbsup:

Have utilized this tool a lot in the last couple of days.

1. Easy to edit/change existing DVARs.
  2. Fix the checksum error after editing save game with hex editor (remove and add new DVARs with hex editor).
  3. Run multiple "Modern Warfare 3 Save Editor"s side by side to compare DVARs in different save game files.

Best Regards,
Oso (Bear)

awesome modding tool dood keep up the great work:thumbsup:

no there wont. it was like that for the black ops save editor and all the others. without j-tag you have to re-modd it every time. but it is still really fun to play and i dont mind to much. :thumbsup:

Tried this out this morning as ive been hooked on Skyrim all of last week, i think it may have been patched to prevent the achievements from poping. Did Black Tuesday then Hunter Killer on Vet. They had been modified to the usual ones to basicly add slight godmode.
Went through both and nothing popped. There was a patch i noticed applied last night but i thought nothing of it.
Unless im doing something wrong?

can you save and quit and then go to special ops to complete veteran

For the love of god I can not find out of beta editor for my life on the actual kuruptgaming website, and its killing me. Why u no direct link?

Sorry, Broc hasn’t paid the site bill so that’s why the editor doesn’t work. But your more then welcome to download Xbox 360 Tools Here that has the same editor.

Make Sher All The Dvars Are Working

Oh Yeah & There Is No Point In Beta Unless You Have a Auto Updater Like Horizon

I know this is a noob question, but where can I add DVARs into MW3 with the Hex editor? I know I must open my profile or the MW3 GPD. What do I search and where do I add DVARs?

You Should Fix The Text From MW3 - Beta To MW3 svg Modder

Ive downloaded it ,but when ever i try to open it.It saids, the theres an problem and it says that i can send a error message to microsoft …I 'm 10 seconds away from just the throughing the monitor on the ground an ****ing braking everything .

does not WORK!
site is down…why is it that some “developeres” have to have their little programs hit their websites? for what?if you know you cannot afford the hosting why annoy the hell outta regular users like that? what’s the USEFULNESS of such a call? are you afraid people will use it and not tell you? what in the hell did you write it for in the firts place? also if you need free hosting use google. but all of the stuff you wrote does not WORK because of your CLEVERNESS!

Oh, I’m sorry my friend who owns the site hasn’t had time to pay for the site. If you would read other post you will find that you can use the same editor in Xbox 360 Tools witch you can download here and will work the same. Also it’s a beta and that’s why it’s connected to the site to check and see if the beta is still up. But hay u can “*****” all you want because it wont change anything.

Will this work for spec ops missions? I remember it worked in mw2.

It should work in Spec Ops. What I am wondering is what the exact Dvars are needed to be edited in order to make yourself really hard to kill. Edited the ones Hax listed on the main post and I still died just the same. Invincible is not achievable just like it wasn’t in MW2 but I know being very hard to kill is.

thats not fair, when i cursed i get an infraction… -_-

I know it will not change the way some minds are preset in numbness as yourself!
THAT I KNOW!!
the other 360 v. does not work either! again read my lips SITE DID NOT PAY!
POST something that AT LEAST has OK links and everyother pingable link/IP works and also
pay your hosting! gezz!! watson!

Is the checksum patcher built in?