[BETA RELEASE] Two Worlds 2 Save Editor

Ok guys, I through together this basic editor to mod your Multiplayer Characters. So far it can only mod your 1st slot character (will update that soon). I haven’t fully tested it yet, but it should work.

To use follow the instructions here: https://www.wemod.com/forum/15-xbox-360-tutorials/41493-two-worlds-2-modding-how-extract-files-correctly.html#post442132 on how to extract your files correctly, you need to load the offzipped file into the editor.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS ON GAME-TUTS, THETECHGAME OR SE7ENSINS!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE

*The Download Link has been posted!!!

1 Like

UPDATED EDITOR!

And added the download link!

1 Like

DELETE THIS DOUBLE POST BY ACCIDENT

This is one of the greatest things ever created seriously i have been waiting for this

EDIT: it says i am not authorized to download help!

I’ll update the download link later (I wasn’t signed into my account for mediafire when I uploaded it)

EDIT: New link posted

1 Like

Please only release this for payment or the game will be ruined…

Holy super bumping christ!!!

this has to be the funniest thing in the world, i literally JUST bought this game a half hour ago, as i was customizing i figured i would check the fourms, front page i saw this and cracked up, what are the odds?

1 Like

Barely anyone would buy it, and you’re not allowed selling, buying, or trading stuff here on XMB anyways.

Btw, 4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum…

LAWL

192:1 actually.

something tells me that bans will be handed out… just like what happened with that doritos game thingy

Most likely but congrats on getting a link to work.

yeah what you expect ur in fact cheating? but two worlds 2 isnt really getting controlled alot alot of people mod their items on the game soz…

can some one help this dosent work on my windows xp professinal can some one help or editor it for me and thanks for the editor

can you help me the save editor two world 2 save editor does not work on my computer so can you editor it for me if you can i will upload it

thx