[Beta Release] Modern Warfare 3 Save Editor

So I have decided to release my Modern Warfare 3 Save Editor sense “cody9966” hasn’t given out a download link, and as far as I can see he won’t be so here you guys go. For my Beta editor you will only be able to edit about 300 of the default Dvars.

Please Note that you have to remod it after every Level.

PS: Don’t ask me what to change values to because if you don’t know then you really shouldn’t be modding it. But here is how to get something like godmode but you still can die.

ai fires supression - 0

bullet penetration damage - 0

player damage multiplier - 0

player sprint unlimited - 1

player melee damage multiplier - 0

player radious damage multiplier - 0

player invunarable to melee - 1

New Version 2.0.0.0

FileServe - [Here](http://www.fileserve.com/file/B96TE45/Modern Warfare® 3 - Beta Save Editor.zip)

Mediafire - [Here](http://www.mediafire.com/?5hz1bxfz4az1cnq)

Password - XB36Hazard

Xbox 360 Tools - [Here](http://www.fileserve.com/file/3gF8YDW/Xbox%20360%20Tools%20Version%206.0.2.5.zip)

And Here is a video of somethings that my save editor can do.

I’ve tried it with a few different saves, and always get a size error.
I only changed SprintUnlimited from 0 to 1.

Post your save and don’t be a “F A G I T” like you were on 360haven.com and I bet you that you messed it up before you even used the editor.

Only if you could be invincible would be siick

That’s funny, I modded my save many times manually before I tried your editor.

And there is your reason why your save is bad. If your not going to post your save then don’t complain that my editor doesn’t work because in fact it’s you who is messing up the save and not the editor. So if you don’t mind stay off my thread because your no help to anyone.

Anyone confirm it’s good?

I can confirm it works. Downloaded it from 360Haven about two days ago and changed a plethora of variables. All worked fine as intended.

a bit annoying having to remod it after every mission do you think there will be any way around that soon

Haz,

Thanks for posting your editor. Works for me!

Best Regards,
Oso

So with that logic, changing “player_sprintUnlimiteBd…0” to “player_sprintUnlimiteBd…1” with your editor messed up the save, not me. I know for a fact, because I did it manually right after and it worked fine. savegame.svg.bak

I just tried your save that you posted and it worked before and after I modded it.

Not trying to be an ■■■■■■■, but this is a must:

Honestly, your a complete idiot. You made that stupid AIO of yours, and you know nothing about modding/programming. All you do is take open source projects, and copy and paste them into your application. I know this because, one of the many examples is right here:

The day after I posted my save checksum fixer, you released a thread on 360Haven saying that you have started an application. Also, the MW3 save is much similar to the MW2 save, which I also believe there is an open source editor for MW2.

I also said this on 360Haven, and you said “don’t worry about how I get my tools/information”, meaning that I was correct.

Now, instead of trying to take credit from the people who actually do their own work, how about you try and do your own work, or at LEAST give credit…

BTW: All of your applications you make(copy), I cannot run unless I run it through dumbassembly.

Yeah I saw this on 360haven b4 as well.

LOL the checksum is the same as MW2. You call me a idiot when really your the idiot. Ya I have open source editors in my AIO and I have non-open source editors. You can call it what you want and you can say I have taken something from you when really you have nothing to prove that I have taken it from you. And why should I give credit to someone else for what I have done? seems like you should get some hard evidence to show that I took anything from anyone and never gave credit! And you say I don’t know anything about modding when it’s really you who doesn’t, but hay it’s ok if your cry or whine about other people because it makes life fun, so please reply so I can have some more fun. :laughing: And I never send that on 360haven. So don’t be posting “S H I T” that isn’t true and also this isn’t in Xbox 360 Tools!

https://www.wemod.com/forum/43-xbox-360-modding-tools/81673-mw3-campaign-savegame-fixer.html#post785183

Wonder where you got that info from… As your about to say that you didn’t get it from there, I can assure you that you didn’t reverse it in IDA… So where did you get it from then?

I bet you never even herd of it but it’s called “Algorithm Tool” by JizzaBeez works great! or my checksum finder. and just to let you know there are other people out there that mod too, it’s not just you. and also there always going to be haters out there just like yourself!

Good call. You got me there.

Did you also map out all the saves with Algorithm Tool? [sarcasm]

Any way, I’m done. Not gonna listen to you make excuses when I’ve got plenty of people backing me up.

[details=Open Me]
[/details]

And HA! I find it funny how Oscar’s and my posts got deleted from your thread on your save game fixer. Wonder if you requested that.

No I rather leave it up. I never request for any of my post to get removed but hay you have people to back you up and I have people to back me up so lifes a “B I T C H” and there is always going to be a “B I T C H” like you in it. I’m done taking to your sorry ass!

hmm… weird, it all worked fine for me, played 2 missions on Veteran, didn’t die once but did notreceive any achievements? I did choose mission select rather than new game.

Nevermind:

You have to go back and just let the very 1st cutscene load from Act 1 Mission 1, then it pops up.