Better 2 years late then never? 🤣

Name / Gamertag / Username:
Xufiie, Xufiie…and Xufiie
Pronounced Zoo-fee

Gaming Platform(s)
Predominately PC, but I also have a Switch, PS4, and Xbox One…and a 3DS somewhere, still looking for it.

Games

Well dang, there’s too many. At the moment, Story of Seasons A Wonderful Life, Hogwarts Legacy, Wizard101, FFXIV, Stardew Valley and, once Lightfall drops, Destiny 2 will drag me back to hell.

Genre wise, I play a little of everything, except sports games. And horror games, unless requested on stream, my anxiety can’t take much :laughing:

My favorite genres though are RPGs, Simulations, FPS, and MOBAs.

Past modding experience

Not a mod creator, but a very active mod user. Most notably with the Sims 3/4, Skyrim, ESO, Stardew Valley, and Fallout.

Hobbies

Painting, though it’s impossible to paint in my current housing situation. Waiting very impatiently to move into my own place some time this year. Also, cuddling with my cats (obligatory cat tax pic).

Why you joined / Where you heard of us

…I joined in October 2020, I have absolutely no clue how I found WeMod. I do know why I joined though. I play games for enjoyment/story. Life already kicks my behind on a regular basis, I don’t need games doing that either just cause I suck at them. As long my experience doesn’t affect anyone else’s (aka those in online games), who cares.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, for two years ago. :wave::smile:

Thank you for paying your cat tax. So many people around here are so far behind on cat taxes, right @Veloxia? :man_facepalming:

Are we allowed to know the cat’s names? Or see a painting or two? :smiley:

We’re all here because we suck at games. Anybody here who says they don’t is clearly a liar. :joy:

1 Like

Of course. Shade is the darling on the left, named after his shaded half moustache (and he is also a little shady turd most of the time xD), and his extremely clingy mama’s boy brother Skyler is on the right.

As for a painting, this is my most recent one. Made it around early November of last year with the new acrylic art set my sister gave me for my birthday. Can’t wait to make more once I’m settled in and can put my easel up again!

Beautiful cats, lovely cat names.

But oh my lord, that painting is so good :open_mouth: ! I’d love to see more once you’re settled in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! That is the goal, if the cats let me at least. Unfortunately, both cats love demanding attention when I try to do anything but gaming…and sometimes when I’m gaming as well xD