Between the Stars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Between the Stars cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

1 Like

I thought I posted about this so apologies if this is a double post, but in addition to the update could we get options for the wingmates they added? Thanks!

Changes:

A few recommendations for the next time this gets updated.

XP modifier for both player and crew, as the base game character leveling is quite slow.
Increase the amount of resources from the resources cheat to 99,999 as the current 9,999 isn’t enough to upgrade certain items to their max level.
A drop rate modifier, either an overall modifier or more specific modifiers for weapons, blueprints, materials, and credits.

I’m sure this game isn’t a priority, and I believe all of the current cheats are still working, but I believe these would make great improvements for the next time this gets an update.

An updated trainer simply for the resources would be nice, and having it up to date with the current game version would be a good idea, im not aware of any no working cheats currently, but im about to find out after reinstalling the game, and will probably reply to the update that was posted on here, or post another comment.

Changes:

1 Like

Could we get this updated please

Hello, I’ve seen the random trainer and/or cheat table to add skill points to the Captain and Crew. Unfortunately they seem to be for the early access releases and do not work on the now official release of the game.

Can you all add Captain and Crew skill points as options?