Bio art post here

If you spell mods, it either has a z or an s. Not both. :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: Nice thread, if we could get some screenshots that would be great. Maybe I’ll take some. :smile:

Im not sure if its suppose to be like that or is the “Best” missing the “e”?

Heres my clans modded bio

★★★★★★★★★★ ★┼┼┼┼┏┓┼┼★ ★┼┼┼┼┃┃┼┼★ ★┼┏━┓┃┃┼┼★ ★┼┃┏┛┃┃┼┼★ ★┼┃┗┓┃┗┓┼★ ★┼┗━┛┗━┛┼★ ★★★★★★★★★★

cL

I can help with that if you need any. :smile:

Yeah guys! Post em like theres no tomorrow! < 3

Oh and btw, I say that I should give out a Bio Art Creator, so you guys could create your own custom bios! Agreed? < 3

Didn’t know such a simple post was so hard to follow. What grade are you in?

Agreed. :sunglasses:

Pot leaf

┌────── | |─────── │────── |/| ────── │ ^\ ── |\//| ── /^/ │─ -.|\ ─ |\//| ─ /|-./ ─ │── --.| \ ─ |\//| ─ / |.–/ ── │───—.|\ |/| /|.—/─── │──── .\ | | /. / ──── │ _ =^^^- \ \// / =^^^-_ │ --///-^ ^ | ^ ^ +__- -

Should post the middle finger robot. I heard the XBL Enforcement team really like them.

:slight_smile:

Freshman in college… If theres anything else youd like to ask, feel free to. I enjoy when people like you intimidate me.

Ahahahahaha :smile:

You don’t need to reply to everything individually, you can use the multi-quote button.

Well when I talk to individual people, such as Manga over here. I like to put them in separate posts.

I’m willing to bet that no one else knows about that :wink:.

[EXE] Xbox Live Bio Art Creator by o TRiPPiNz V5.1.0.rar

Can I have one that says TheLeadZebra in big bold letters?

Would you be able to make me one that says Quanzyy?

here is one i made like 5 years ago for Gears Of War or any game where u love to snipe.

☆┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳┳☆┣┼┼┼┼┼┼┼●┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┫┣┼┼┼┼●┼┼★┼┼●┼┼┼┼┫┣┼┼┼┼┼★┼★┼★┼┼┼┼┼┫┣┼┼┼┼┼★★★★★┼┼┼┼┼┫┣┼┼┼┼┼■■■■■┼┼┼┼┼┫☆┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻┻☆┃ uSpawn iSnipe uSpectate ┃

Can someone make me this please for my clan? I’d appreciate it

Welcome to the community.

But please don’t bump threads that are several years old. The last post in this one was 7 years ago. Let the dead (threads) rest in peace.