BIOMUTANT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Needs an Origin Trainer!

3 Likes

From what i tested the steam version of the table should work with the origin version of the game

1 Like

I had tried yesterday and it didnā€™t work, did you launch it in a special way?

Just checked and confirmed every mod works on Origin version, just set the location to your Origin Biomutant exe file.

1 Like

Can there be Automatic Parade?

Steam version of the trainer does work with the EA/Origin version of the game.

Hello friends of customizable games!

Im looking for a way to balance the given and received damage.
Could you please give us the option to modify the enemys damage independently?

The only possibility right now, to achieve the wanted gameplay, is by setting a damage multiplier and lowering the characters vitality. Or is there a better way?

Does the damage multiplier effect the enemys damage aswell? I havent purchased the pro version yet, and cant find out if this application fulfills my needs.

Thank you for your work and im looking forward to buy my membership, even if id prefer to spend a fixed amount for this game only. Sadly thats not an option.

Update needed

3 Likes

All of the mod options are working for me after the new Biomutant Update

Is this trainer in the works for the xbox game pass (Windows) version? Unfortunately this trainer does not translate to the game pass version.

The unlimited resources mod canā€™t be toggled off when activated. it stays on and resources wonā€™t decrease when using them (Steam).

I can toggle it off. About the resource not decreasing, it probably because the resources can stack beyond 99. I am guessing Fling use 999 or more as unlimited number.

Can we have super loot chance like the one in Borderlands 3 trainer please?

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. :slight_smile:
Trainer developers are limited by what the game allows them to create cheats for. It depends on things like how the game was coded.

The trainer developer will take your suggestion on board, of course. And hopefully it is possible to do and makes it into an update. But Iā€™d just like to point out that just because a cheat exists for one game, that doesnā€™t mean itā€™s possible (or as easy to make) in another different game. So comparing cheats from a different trainer for a different game doesnā€™t help. :slight_smile:

Steam works great just hit the fix link it to BIOMUTANT.EXE in the game folder

can we have a trainer for EA?

mainly all you need to do is add the exe file i even got darkest dungeons with the cheats working

Hey I was wondering if you could do an epic game verson

1 Like

hi wemod can you please make cheats for epic games version and thank you for the amazing effort and great work on this software :heart: :clap:

Are there plans to add Origin launcher support for this game? Because I have it on Origin Iā€™d imagine a ton of other people will also since it was free for Pro accounts.

NVM, Steam mods work for EA/Origin

Iā€™ve noticed a problem.

If I start the game, and then turn on WeMod, it will zero out my Bio Points and Upgrade points. Psi points retain their original value. If I then re-load my save, I get my points back. But if I forget to reload my save and save later, Iā€™ve basically wiped out all my stored points.

Certainly, I can ā€˜cheatā€™ to get them back, but the ā€˜0ā€™ value in the trainer shouldnā€™t apply when the trainer starts.