BioShock 2 Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I need an new Version for Epic.

The BioShock 2 Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The game keeps crashing sporadically with infinite ammunition, please patch

The mods deactivate right after activating.

Hello!

The game hasnā€™t been updated since 2017, so thereā€™s no reason why the trainer should suddenly stop working. :slight_smile:

If you have a cracked or pirated copy of the game, which will often experience that issue youā€™re having, then this is the cause of your problem. Trainers are not and never will be made to deliberately work with illegal copies of games. The game is 75% off on Steam right now for the next 22 hours (Ā£3.49 GBP).

Hi devs,
I know this game is a bit old these days and Iā€™m not sure if it can still be supported but since I saw that thereā€™re still an active mod @Ravenfyre , I hope this can be addressed somehow. I think this mod causes constantly crashes. I played the game for a while and it worked perfectly at the first parts of the game. However, when I reached an area called ā€œPauperā€™s Dropā€, the game keep crashing, so now Iā€™m stuck at that area and canā€™t do anything. Would you kindly support me with this please ?

P/S: Iā€™m playing this on Steam :slight_smile:

It is commonly reported that the game crashes in this area by those who do not use WeMod also. Itā€™s a game issue, not a WeMod issue. :slight_smile:

Bioshock 2 remaster (cheat mod 09/ 06/ 2022)
bug when saving cheats enable game crash game save?

Have you attempted launching the game initially, waiting until you can freely navigate within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

update its not wemod making the game crash found out, even start BioShock 2 remaster in steam game yep crash right off the start of it. without using wemod.

going remove game then re-install game sees if that fix it.

btw last time had bluescreen of death 2min after it crash