BioShock Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you have the same issue without Infinity your problem lies in your game files. Try verifying them.
Also start a new game (or load a safe where you didn’t have possession yet) and without Infinity being loaded take it and try to use it

Thank you for your quick reply . I have tried without the trainer. New game works to a point then that one vigor is the only issue . If I play the game without it works with no issues . I did verify my files with steam and it claimed all was fine . If I load saves it’s the same . New games work . I will try to get more information for you .

@unknown_v2 could you take a look at that? I don’t know what might cause the problem for the problem pctech stated. Unlimited salt should make it possible to use it but apparently it does not.

@pctech5510 are you using all the cheats or only activating a few ones?

iv had something similar with a salt problem before all I did was switch out the powers a few times and it fixed I’m not sure if you tried it @pctech5510 but it worked for me

The trainer doesn’t work anymore. (At least for me)

First when you start it I get the error "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request"
When I try to start the the game via Infinity again I get the error that it is missing the executable.
Then you have to actually verify the game files to get the exe back.
Any fixes for this?

P.S The game works fine without Infinity and doesn’t delete the .EXE.

Start the game first and after attach Infinity to the game

Hey there. Will that delete the .EXE after it’s done or will it work as intended? (Don’t wanna verify files again, takes FOREVER haha)

It will work as intended. also Infinity doesn’t delete Files. It might be your AV that does that after Infinity attaches a dll to it

No idea, it never happened before =/ Your way works, start game then infinity. Thanks bud!

You’re welcome

Turns out after I closed the game and played it again a few hours later the .EXE was missing again… I’ll just download a trainer. Sucks =/

Get rid of the trash that you have installed that’s posing as antivirus. If it is deleting files without permissions, who knows what else it will do.

Infinity doesn’t delete files or modify files even. It only modifies your game’s memory for the time it is running. That’s all.

1 Like

Like STN said. It has nothing to do with Infinity. Something else is doing that! Most likely you antivirus

I have no Anti Virus installed :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you have something on your PC.It’s definitely not Infinity

I believe you. I have no idea what tho haha. Plus, this is the first time this happens, normally infinity always works like a charm for me.

I am getting this problem also, i tried just switching vigors around until something worked however it was still unusable. Game files are all correct. Any other suggestions on how this issue can be resolved? Even if its just a temporary fix, that would be awesome. Thanks :smiley:

No longer is working

It sure does work bioshock is one my favorite games of all time.

is anyone else having the issue where after loading up the game to continue from where you last left off the salt level bar just keeps getting smaller and smaller until you can’t use any vigors at all