BioShock Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thx for the trainer. Just completed the game for the first time. There was several problems with infinity ammo it needs to be disabled from the start if you want to collect all infusion bottles because you can’t pickup them and get all achievements, and another problem with salt -

keep saying that I don’t have enough salt to use vigors even after purchasing the 100% salt bottle from dollar bill machine, at least at the end of game I can purchase the health2vigor upgrade and use brokens vigors without salt. Also, would be good to know what the cheat causes to deal 100000-999999 damage per hit (when oneshot kill disabled)

@Chris using the trainer cause the vigor bar to malfunction and eventually one can no longer use vigors and as stated above using the infinite ammo causes us to be unable to pick up infusion bottles, if you pick up one it fills the bar for your selected choice and one can no longer pick up infusion bottles, can we add it to the request update list?

Games are added automatically if enough users are still trying to use the cheats.

Is there a way we can generate a petition for an update? I have seen some games where in order to receive an update by the trainer creator a specific amount of Wemodd tokens are required by voting. Would it possible to get one of those going for this trainer in order to get it working properly please? Thank-you :slight_smile:

Thank you for the copy and paste response :slight_smile: I’ll keep an eye out for future updates

Unknown is no longer around so unless someone else takes over the game it will not be updated. If it doesn’t have the request update button that also shows there is an extremely low number of users still using it.

yeah im stuck at blue ribbon in the beginning part flippers wont move cuse the infusion bottles break the game when u have god mod and shield mode on even after u disable it fix IT NOW RIP GAME

Oh ok we will hop right on it.
Actually the guy who made this had some personal things happen so he ain’t here no more.
Just have to play without some of the cheats enabled

if you look at what @Chris said above you Unknown is gone and since there’s so little people playing it there’s no option for it to be requested to be updated. maybe if you ask one of the other guys real nice they might take it over which would be awesome.

Had the same issue i just removed some of the DLCs from steam so i can get past. since the infusions max out right away with the trainer… once past I reinstalled the dlcs

Issue I am having with the trainer is that after getting past the Hall of Heroes.I cannot use the Vigors any longer :frowning:

Blue Ribbon / Infusions fix
If you have all of the DLCs, you need to disable the trainer before entering the Blue Ribbon, which is located in the Comstock Center Rooftops area of the game. There you’ll need to collect several infusions in order to be allowed to continue. Otherwise, collecting one maximises the relevant stat with the trainer active, so you can’t collect all the infusions to progress in the game.

If you have already entered the Blue Ribbon area of Comstock Center Rooftops:

1. Exit the game.
  2. Exit the trainer.
  3. Launch the game. Do not launch the trainer.
  4. Choose “Load Chapter” on the main menu.
  5. Select “Comstock Center Rooftops”.
  6. Choose “yes” when the warning message appears about overwriting an autosave (the autosave is right at the beginning of where you last left it anyway, so you won’t have lost any progress).
  7. Collect all infusions, including the one on the tray offered by the woman at the door.
  8. Alt-Tab out of the game, launch the trainer.
  9. Alt-Tab back into the game.
  10. [Optional] Thank me later.

Its just a small inconvenience to pay for being dirty cheaters, lol.
This is not a new issue - There was a similar thing in the first Bioshock game where you couldn’t collect a second item called “Lot 92” because the trainer maxed it out in your inventory after collecting the first one.

1 Like

There’s a known issue where using a trainer (not just the one WeMod offers, but also previous trainers I’ve used in the past) that prevents you from using the Posession vigor after a certain stage (it’ll say you don’t have enough salt, even though you have infinite salt enabled). As far as I’m aware, nobody has ever offered a fix for it. You’ll just have to get through the rest of the game without using Posession any more.

1 Like

I am having the problem with a weapon (in my case the Carbine) to do ridiculous damage varying from 200K to 800K dmg… Is there any known things to revert this? Any game file I can edit or something? Does reinstalling the game work or is it save related? Thanks for all help! Note: I have never enabled the “one shot kill” option on any gun.

Nothing to do with the trainer. The Carbine, when upgraded, is the best rifle in the game, hence it’s relative rarity.

• It does 287 damage by default.
  • The first upgrade you can buy for it adds 50% damage.
  • The second upgrade you can buy for it adds yet another 50% damage.
  • It also has a 2.25% damage multiplier.

It’s just an overpowered weapon. The trainer is not the cause of you being able to 1-shot most unarmored enemies with it, unless you’re maybe using the perfect accuracy cheat. The only way to not have such a powerful weapon is to not upgrade it. Or play on hard difficulty instead of easy, so enemies have more health.

I know it has a high dmg but I do get dmg output such as 209567 and critical of 819259

Edit: This has somehow saved on my save so with or without trainer loaded, it has this dmg. Is there a way to reset weapon stats in save file (hex-edit) or something?