BioShock Infinite Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock Infinite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Infinite Shield
3. Unlimited Silver
4. Unlimited Lockpicks
5. Unlimited Salt
6. Jump Height
7. Speed
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Perfect Accuracy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/20/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Seems like turrets dont work with the one hit kill :wink:
Maybe something you would look into @unknown_v2 ?

That’s me, at least that and a couple other options. Turrets aren’t humans (that cheat only applies to humans), the game uses a completely different code for turrets.

I am busy with other games, maybe unknown_v2 would like to do something for turrets (didn’t even know there were turrets in this game lol).

Can be on the “To Do” list. Just wanted to give you a heads up about it.

Anyway, you didnt know? Its a Turret/Robot things, look like this:

Edit: Almost forgot we got these aslo:

1 Like

Hello,

Found a bug with the Sniper in the game.
It fires, but it wont fire anymore than one shot when you use unlimited ammo.

Its a work around, when i swap to another wepon and back i can shoot one more shot.
But that shouldnt be necessary in one of our quality tools :stuck_out_tongue:

Every time I start the trainer, it says it cannot load the mods in.What do I do?

@stn @Frank

Is that the exact error message, never seen that myself.
Where do you play the games from Steam/Retail/Cracked

@unknown_v2 You maybe able to assist?

I play the games from Steam. Civ 5 is the only one that works out of the 3 I have. The other two are Fallout 4 and Bioshock Infinite.

If you got time could you take a picture of the exact error message Infinity is giving you?

Explore Finneyyy

Hmmm, ive ever seen that error, Could you try to uninstall Infinity and install it again.
Then run Infinity as administrator, if that dont work i think we need to wait before a developer comes on :slightly_smiling:

1. Are BioShock and Fallout 4 up-to-date on Steam?
  2. Try restarting Steam or running Infinity as an Administrator.
  3. Try reinstalling Infinity just to be sure you have the latest version.
  1. BioShock and Fallout 4 are both up-to date.
  2. Have done both.
  3. Have done that as well.

Have tried all three methods and still no luck.
Anything else I can try?

@unknown_v2 just remembered last night while my friend was playing this game.
Something i had on my mind but forgot to ask about.

Custom jump height. When you get to a certain height, you will get that breaking shield animation or low health animation. Is there any way to remove that. Because it can become annoying after a while.

Hi i am also having the same message come up did anyone find a work around

I’m getting the same issue. I’m thinking it’s because Steam makes this window pop up asking to play the game or launch this other program. I can’t seem to find a way around it.
@MrPrecise

• Try run as admin.
  • Try to start the game then start the infinity trainer into the game afterwards.

Hey, can some of you guys make hacks for the remastered version of Bioshock and Bioshock 2? I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

When I quit the game and then start back up the possession vigor is now faded out and states not enough salts to use vigor. I can switch to other vigors with no issues. I have tried with and without the trainer getting the same issue. Latest version on steam. Everything else seems to be working though. Couldn’t post more pics due to being new … so there we go…
Unable to use the possession due to it being darkened