BioShock Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for the update, you’re welcome.

1 Like

I really dislike you nick… This is not the first time you just repeat what I say and then take full credit for it.

1 Like

I am Sorry Thank You Too

2 Likes

What ??

I didn’t see your post/reply actually, while I was typing my own text.

I Realized it afterwards, that you have also posted a similar reply. maybe a coincidence, if you think I’m repeating ?

This has happened to me before as well, when someone else has already posted a reply before my post, and I make a reply after that.

When was the previous incident, the thread/topic in which I did the same thing ? What if I say, you copied my text and suggestion from the Bioshock2 Remastered topic instead ?

But, I won’t.

I’m sorry if you feel this way. I don’t want any credit, tbh…I’m actually stumped after reading your post. Are we in some of kind of competition, or what ? I just don’t get it.

Maybe @RedDemone999 was thanking you instead, so you can take the full CREDIT here, my bad, as I didn’t see your post before.

I really don’t want any kind of praise out here, nor ever wanted any kind of acknowledgment. “just helping others”.

Guess, I should ask CHRIS to CLOSE and DELETE my Account for good now, because I don’t want to create any misunderstanding.

I hope that would make you feel a bit relaxed ? :expressionless:

Because I really don’t want to create any misunderstanding here at the Forums, nor I want to be called as a bad/troublesome, or an egoistic forum member.

2 Likes

@sNaKe @Nick_666

I Give Credit To Both Of Y’all I Was Posting This To Get The Developer’s Attention To Update The Trainer To Fix It.

1 Like

Sure, I will admit that it might just be a mistake, I am not all-knowing, I just see a pattern.

This part is pretty much a longer version of what I said. But again, this might be a coincidence, maybe we both just thought about the same things. Still, I tend to accuse people of things going on a gut-feeling, and my gut were not happy.

2 Likes

Snake, dont take it so harsh on him. I think he makes a good job helping people with his way of doing.

It dont seems like he copy paste, if you really want him to i guess he could write that he got the knowledge from this for example.

But i think thats just dumb, instead of directly helping the user. Of course it would be handy to show that topic or other helping offical topics for support.

But of course you was first done. But he had a more filled content in his post. Why are you mad, you both knew the answer and got helped the poor fella with his problem :slight_smile:
But in the end, what he is giving to the user is just knowledge he aquired by being on this site.

He just try to help others. Why bash down on him. He isnt copy pasting.
I dont see why he need to add sources to everything he post, because its mostly just common knowledge.

PS: I see you post right after each other, could be he was in the middle of the post before you posted and you posted kinda the same time?

4 Likes

Guys chill. It doesn’t matter who posted first or better, this is NOT a competition. In fact, it is silly!

I like both of you and i think it is awesome that you guys are doing this out of your own will and FIGHTING over what I and other staff has to do anyway, it is boring!.

But i think it shows how awesome our community is, i have never seen anywhere else anyone compete for who can help someone better!

2 Likes

I agree with u. u really help people a lot, and you don’t copy/paste or ask for any credit or compete. i like your hard work. helped me solve my infinity issue. many others feel the same.

u shouldn’t be feeling bad btw. 'cause what all solution you suggest over here, is from ur own knowledge, expertise.

1 Like

Trainer updated, can anyone confirm its working ok now.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:
I’m going to test this soon :smiley: Do not fight people :smiley:
I have to redownload the game soon so busy :smiley:

1 Like

All working TY

1 Like

I’ve tried the fixes here and I still cannot get Infinity to recognize Bioshock Remastered on Steam.

Well keep trying it works i use this one all the time favorite game of all time !
Did you look in steam , common , games ?

What is the error?

Yes, I’ve changed the name and started the game, then started Infinity, but it still doesn’t see the game.

I’ve dragged the exe file to the spot and linked to it, no go.

Huh. I’ll tag @STiNGERR

Still happening on my end too.