BioShock Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BioShock Remastered
This is the official discussion topic of the BioShock Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited EVE
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. Instant Kill Alarm
7. Unlimited Money
8. Unlimited ADAM
9. Player Speed
10. Jump Height

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 09/06/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Nice !

Thanks for this trainer. Will try it out, once I download the game.

Btw, can the 'Ghost mode" option be added for this title as well, similar to the “Bioshock 2” remastered one ?

every time i use it the games crashes also on bioshock 2 please fix thanks

@STiNGERR ??

Do you have the remastered? just making sure you’re not confusing the remastered with the simple one

it was the remastered edition

Hello @STiNGERR

Does none of my queries, at least warrant a reply from your side, either YES or NO, be it related to trainer request or not ?

Few more topics, apart from this, where I was expecting some kind of acknowledgment. I know you might be hard pressed for time, and sorry to derail this thread as well, but just asking.

I’ll do SW2 trainer.

I don’t think he visits the forums

1 Like

Trainer causes game to crash sometimes. After I downloaded the trainer sometimes when I press esc to go to the menu (which is not related to the trainer at all) the game will crash. Other times when I press f8 to use the unlimited ADAMS cheat the game crashes as well. If you try to pick up ammunition while having max ammo cheat on, crashes as well. Please fix them if you have time, thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It looks like the December 20th update broke detection of this trainer. Anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same issue with bioshock remastered and bioshock 2 remastered since the update.

What do you mean broke detection? Infinity detecting a game has nothing to do with updates unless the game folder structure changes.

What is the issue you’re having?

1 Like

It looks like the only issue is that this latest updated renamed the exe from Bioshock.exe to BioshockHD.exe.

will renaming the file back to Bioshock.exe from the updated BioshockHD.exe mess up anything with the game itself?
pretty much should I rename it so infinity can detect it or wait for infinity to be updated to recognize the new file name?

Rename it and see if it messes up anything. I don’t have the game to test it and the trainer author seems afk.

1 Like

Sorry, and thank you for the link to this topic.

I like to inform you that changing BioshockHD - to - Bioshock didn’t work
The game would not load, because it’s missing the file to start.

So we have to wait for an update :smiley:

@STiNGERR
I’m having a little trouble with your Trainer mod when I download BioShock Remastered from Steam it does not bring up your Trainer mod for BioShock Remastered so I mainly search for and it pulls it up but when I click search thing it says it cannot be found what can I do to fix this problem I even tempted to look for the files and it still says the same thing no matter what I do I even installed the whole launcher and redownload it and it still doing it please help…

If you’er having the same problem PLEASE POST SCREENSHOT to try to get this problem fixed faster.

@RedDemone999 @yeahhmonkey

After you have renamed the exe, launch the exe directly (instead of launching it through steam). If the game boots up fine, press “start game” in infinity once the game has fully loaded.

2 Likes

Try to attach INFINITY, and activate the cheats, after you have fully loaded the Game’s level.

First, launch the game by clicking on the .EXE file, which is BioshockHD, or Bioshock.exe, after you have renamed it. Else, you need to wait for the trainer author/dev to update the trainer, for the new exe.

Don’t launch the game from the STEAM client, use the above .exe file. Try to rename it to Bioshock,exe, and check whether doing this, makes the Trainer to detect the game ?

After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated.

You can only change the installed path, if you get the FIND GAME button prompt on top right side. If it says, “START GAME”, then Infinity has already detected the game folder.

Follow the same tips as mentioned before in this thread:

2 Likes

OK I Did It It Working Thank You…

1 Like