Birth By Sleep / Dream Drop Distance

So, I have seen this alot and I still don’t understand why these games haven’t been added but the others have. So I went to check the other parts of forums and I see his response was that was to go to the Wemod app and vote for it. However, there is no way to vote for these, why you might ask? I have no clue. I want these games and I know many others do, considering tiktok and youtube have opened up about this to Wemod and we still don’t have it. I can understand if it’s a coding problem because the games are part of a bundle connected to Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 but that response given was not an optimal response. I, just as many others, want to upvote it but it is not available to upvote. Someone that works on these cheats, Please Respond!

Edit: Just so there is no confusion, I even tried to activate the cheats for 1.5 and 2.5 and it does not work for either of those games. Dream Drop distance, understandable, but birth by sleep is part of the 1.5/2.5 bundle and It opened up the Final Mix games respectively

1 Like

Tiktokers and Youtubers is what I meant here