Black Ops 2 Xbox 360 Hack For Online

I tried to see some tutorials, but I can not “trust” any of them.

95% of the titles are: Black Ops 2 Aimbot 100% Working NO SURVEY

What are the things that I really need and how the process works?

I can tell you this “Black Ops 2 Aimbot 100% Working NO SURVEY” Is a virus/fake. I don’t know too much behind it either but I’m pretty sure you need a rgh or jtag with time online.

To mod almost any newer COD you will need a RGH or a JTAG. There is a member named Splitshot109 if you message him he mods Black Ops 2. :smile:

Thanks Man :smile:

I know where and how to get it, but HOW DO I DOWNLOAD horizon without getting trojans etc? pm me and i have something for ta :smile:
I am diamond btw

what is a rgh or jtag?

JTAG/RGH are modified Xbox 360 consoles that can run un-assigned code and use applications that a standard Retial Xbox can not do. The purpose of having one, can achieve you free DLCs and games and even run games built to play on other platforms. You also have the ability to “cheat” on games during campaign modes or even online multiplayer but that’s a story for another day.

If anyone has gotten anything for to mod/hack black ops 2 for the xbox 360 I would like to know.

I’m not looking for much, I just want everything unlocked is all.

Please don’t bump threads. Your best bet is to create your own thread which will more than likely get more replies. Closed.