Black Ops 3 will have no campaign on last generation consoles

The Black Ops 3 PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will feature Multiplayer and Zombies gameplay only, not Campaign. The ambitious scope of the 1-4 player coop Campaign design of the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions could not be faithfully recreated on old generation hardware.

Source: https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/blackops3/blog/2015/09/25/new-details-for-ps3-and-xbox-360-versions-of-call-of-duty-black-ops-iii

who would pay 60$ for a call of duty game with no campaign?

What the he** i wanted cod 3 for campwign not multiplayer that is crap whats the point then of no campaign

Because the majority of people buy it for multiplayer.

Awh ztill i was hoping campaign

who buys a call of duty game for the campaign?

What if reznov is alive and Activision is trying to hide it from poor people.

Awh ztill i was hoping campaign

ya me 2 awh ztill i was hoping campaign 2

Seriously shut up

Now now child, if you are gonna be illiterate, be prepared to be made fun of. This is the internet.

y wat did i do

Old-Gen is dying, this is the end…

Do people actually still play COD? i gave up after ghosts.

I play BOII every once in a while. Or MW3 AoN every once in a really great while

Eh, I’m not surprised…

Originally they announced that the next game within the series was going to be exclusive to next-generation, but I guess they didn’t want to cut off a huge number of consumers just yet. Then again, on a more positive note, at least they aren’t making next-generation players suffer by accommodating for those who have yet to upgrade systems.

Could you imagine though if they kept the campaign in and took zombies out?