Black Ops Aim Bot XBOX 360

Hi i’m a new member aka 1 hit wonder lol. Anyways I have read threads on this site for a while prior to joining. I found this video on youtube for an aimbot.

EDIT: btw in the file I downloaded from this video in the Read Me First file it contains this lol “Please go to " http://fileups.net/1hmg8 " To obtain the password to unlocking the files.” So basically its a survey masquerading as a no survey file. Man I hate people. And honestly I’ve tried the surveys before, when clicking a question a little window pops up about making sure you enter the correct info blah blah blah and then you cant go any further. i mean what the point? How can they expect to make money on something so obviously a scam? Are there that many gullible people out there or are they just going to great lengths to waste peoples time. I have been searching for a good USB mod since this game came out and every couple hours theres a new video claiming to have a usb mod or 15th orestige which is really just another survey site and multiple comments from people connected with those survey sites saying “mod worked great thanks” and comments of that nature. These people need to be flogged with a rubber hose.

YouTube - [No Surveys]Call Of Duty - Black Ops Aimbot {Xbox 360/PS3/PC} [Nov. 2010] - Undetectable

Thats cool such an “unmoddable game”

i really do wonder if this works for the 360

probally not

I’m pretty sure it’s fake. Any video that states no surveys and is for all consoles seems like a scam. Its probably a sharecash link. It’s not real- trust me on that :wink:
Nice contribution though!

thats pc mods not xbox360

No way… Aimbot just on PC, xbox360 has no hard cheats on FPs games, just with Jtags ( i think)

Looks fake.

Obviously this is for pc.
Pc is so easy to hack.
For Xbox 360 thats when i will be impressed.

cool video, buts its for computer… :sunglasses:

Hmm i dont know i’m about to try it though. Also it says no surveys… but then to aquire the passwords to unlock th files it directs you to one of those lame A$$ sharecash survey thingys. I didnt realize it until after i posted this. However i did discover the password whic is jX6mOk5yQ.

well if you do get it working on the 360 please tell

thats pc

wel if you look in the bottom right corner it seems like xbox

when he gets a kill streak it says press 6 to use.

GG.

This is pc, but doesnt mean it cant be done on xbox yet

All this stuff is rediculous. Survey sites and all this disimformation. Really all I want is a Zombies USB mod for solo so I can tinker around and actually get far enough to upgrade the different weapons and what not. I miss WAW usb saved game mods. I still have them but am bored with those maps also it gets boring after like level 30 or so being basically invinceable. I havnt seen any real 15th prestige lobbys either. Am I mistaken about the 15th prestige glitch though? Does that glitch only work for multiplayer training or can you use that to level up your actual Online multiplayer character as well? Sorry to ask about that in this thread i was just a little confused about that. Wondering whats the point to be 15th prestige offline? Thats like having bragging rights about something no one will ever see or care about.

Thats On Pc =D

Says " 6 " To Activate !

xx

i dont really care if its pc, it says its good for the other systems. So if anyone does the stupid cashshare thing and gets the password pm me okay thanks :smiley:

Yeah we figured that out. I didnt notice it the first time I watched it. I was too excited thinking it may work for xbox lol.

Also read this edit update I wrote on my original post.

“EDIT: btw in the file I downloaded from this video in the Read Me First file it contains this lol “Please go to " Download Password.txt. " To obtain the password to unlocking the files.” So basically its a survey masquerading as a no survey file. Man I hate people. And honestly I’ve tried the surveys before, when clicking a question a little window pops up about making sure you enter the correct info blah blah blah and then you cant go any further. i mean what the point? How can they expect to make money on something so obviously a scam? Are there that many gullible people out there or are they just going to great lengths to waste peoples time. I have been searching for a good USB mod since this game came out and every couple hours theres a new video claiming to have a usb mod or 15th orestige which is really just another survey site and multiple comments from people connected with those survey sites saying “mod worked great thanks” and comments of that nature. These people need to be flogged with a rubber hose.”