Black screen

@frank i have tryed the method and the app doesn’t do anything still just black screen

What did you whitelist in your AV? Make sure to whitelist the two EXE’s in this post, even if you have a different AV

thanks for the reply however i have made sure both files are exceptions with windows defender yet still black screen after a reinstall

beginign to think something is wrong with the computer or it really dosent like we mod

You could run a system scan, definitely wouldn’t hurt anything in my opinion

its gonna sound stupid but i didn’t think of doing a scan see if the defender is interfering still thanks for the idea :slight_smile:

well scans are complete nothing came up im finding this very odd

it seems like im not gonna get a fix i must thank everyone who has tryed

Do you happen to have comcast / Xfinity. ?

no not to my knowledge

im in the uk so internet wise its BT

i think i shall be closing this thread as with no fix i cant use we mod im thankful for the solutions people had but with no response from admin i beginning to think that there is no fix

We gave you like 10 different things to try.
Task manager shut em all down restart PC try wemod again

i have tried and replied to everything posted its been more than a week of trying the methods people have posted with no success as seen above i replied to everyone with a answer after trying there method with no success its not like i haven’t been trying what people have suggested

I have one last suggestion. Try running WeMod with hardware acceleration off. It shouldn’t make any difference but it is worth a try.

Open CMD and drag WeMod exe into it. You can find by clicking windows key+r then entering this %localappdata%/WeMod

After dragging it in add this to the end --disable-gpu --force-cpu-draw

CMD should look like this

1 Like

thank you for repltying it didnt seem to make a difference even with a fresh reinstall the one thing that im finding odd is this![image|592x500,100%]

its taking no cpu power at all its always been like this for me

I haven’t read all the suggestions but have you tried running it in W8 compatibility mode?

ye and windows 7 and 8

just odd why its not using the cpu or gpu its like my computer doesn’t see its even open

Ok. I know this is a common problem with electron app(the framework WeMod is built on) in windows 10 unfortunately I have never found a solution.