BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So the cheat is abandoned?

The cheat works fine you just need to activate it after entering a mission.

No it doesnt. Tried everything, one-hit kill wont activate at all.

Been like that for over a week now, only one hit kill that didn’t work, while other function work just fine

as of tight this second trying to utilize 1 hit kills and instant cooldowns they are forcing themselves off then soft locking not letting me re-activate them.

Is there any way mod could be updated with speed hack? (Game speed not character speed)

Hey the one hit kill doesent seem to work? Dont want to bother you so whenever you can fix it I’d really appreciate it <3

nothing works anymore in guild quests. needs patch. updates are in

1 Like

it works fine all you have to do is not activate it until your in a quest otherwise it will just turn itself off

bonsoir, certaine triche ne fonctionne pas en battle ni en quĂȘte de groupe suite Ă  une mise Ă  jour du jeu.

pouvez vous les mettre Ă  jour ?

One Hit Kill does not work
 Kindly Fix
 Thanks a much

2 Likes

une commande de triche ne fonctionne pas et s’éteint de suite aprĂšs activation
c’est la commande " tuer en un coup"

2 Likes

C’est normal ce n’est pas fais pour fonctionnĂ© dans les Brave Battle et dans les QDG, il est de base fonctionnel et opĂ©rationnel pour le solo

1 Like

one hit kills doesnÂŽt works , can fixes ??

Needs UPDATE

One hit Kill doesn’t work anymore.Needs update

it works.I reinstalled it and works now.Sorry

did you reinstall the desktop program?

I’ve tried reinstalling both the game and wemod but no luck. one hit kill isn’t working. Please fix :slight_smile:

Uhh, I don’t know if anyone have the same issue but the cheat doesn’t work in epic raid or was that intentional? If possible can you make the cheat work in epic raid it would help a lot. Btw thanks for the cheat it’s very useful