BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the trainer only work on single player

I have observed a problem with one hit kill.If you start the game and then activate the trainer the one hit kill doesn’t work.But if you start the game from the trainer it works.It is for you to take in consideration.

I think the dev has said that these cheats are for single player only. Although, one hit kill has worked in epic raids in the past. It doesn’t one shot them but does a lot more damage than you normally would.

i’ve tried that but still doesn’t work :cry:

Sorry.What i did was reinstall the app then took the trainer from the site and worked.If this doesn’t solve the problem, then you have to wait for the next update.

Hi, trainer has been working fantastic, thanks! Been using it for 3 days, how ever today i am unable to use 1 Hit kill option(It auto toggles off when activated). Is this a bug?

Hi, trainer, i am having the same problem.

Don’t know where else to post this but is there a way we can get super speed on auto like other mods? That and a macro system would be amazing

It usually works for me if i toggle it on while im on a mission. like after you’ve started a quest

why i cant play the game with we mod? the system say having trouble

Good evening, the mods on Bleach Brave Soul are not working, and I follow RauruSan in Wemod, the game has not been working with mods for several weeks, the mods are automatically deactivated please solve this problem thank you.

If the does not work mod just download it again from the site.I had this problem earlier and this fixed it.

The trainer may need to be updated as it no longer works in epic raids (there was an update to the game last night)

It works where it works. MAF will not update it to work in epic raids if it works in the rest of the story.

Hey the OHK isnt turning on at all for me can we get an Update or fix from anyone? or a reccomendation to another mod that does work.

1 Like

WeMod does not condone cheating in multiplayer.

1 Like

hi, i’m using this as a noob to beat epic raids and i still get destroyed in them, granted i hit for more damage but its not the one hit kill, i see people in game just doing a normal attack from far away and one hit killing boss, how do i get that to work??

That is not possible.OHK gives you extra damage to deal and works better on singleplayer.These cheats are only for singleplayer use not coop or epic…OHK from other players is when he is low on life, you can see this and have the impresion.If not then it uses hacks or other.If you want to survive epic raids i suggest to use the characters listed and ohk active and you will deal a lot of damage, but you character needs to be powerful enough to survive.

One-Hit Kills does not work any more. Turns off immediately after activation.

2 Likes

Need Update Pls

2 Likes