BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need update for November, Mr. AntiFun

we need a update the speed walk is not working anymore

The BLEACH Brave Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Good day Mr. AntiFun, super movement speed is not working. ty

It is still incompatible with the game version? pls help

my 1hit kills wont work ! can u help?

2 Likes

Will this cheat work for Co-op/ Epic Raids?

No, it is only for single-player.

Understood, thanks

the mods don’t work, and when I want to enable one-hit kill mode it turns on and then instantly turns off

1 Like

Can You Add
Jewell
Items
MAX Ch. Stock
Stamina
free Tickets

pls make 1shot damage more cant kill epic raid boss

I have the same problem

I have used this trainer for 1 year for pc and i will give some info:
1.OHK works perfectly in the single player(all these cheats are for single player use not with other players-the moderators are saying this a lot and it is true, only ohk helps you in coop/raids), but it works to help you in coop/raids only if you have the 50 or 25 character and it is well equiped.OHK gives you extra damage that’s why you will see that it doesn’t work in coop/raids.I used for carrying other players and works perfectly.
2.If you have problem with ohk, health or cooldown, because that is what i use simple reinstall the trainer.I had couple of times this problem and fixed it.The only time when it doesn t work is when a big update is coming.If the problem persist check the other programs, you may have a conflict from the new update of that programs.
3.I hope it helps you and thank you mrantifun for this trainer.

i just want to ask what happen to the 1 hit kill cheat? minutes ago it updated and now the option wont turn on no matter what? the other 4 option works fine still

1 Like

Sup, my “oneshot kill” stopped working. I´m pressing button to put it on and it just instantly goes off

Try to reinstall the trainer.Download it from the site.It should fix it.It happened to me a couple of times.

but in conclusion, the cheats are working in coop and epic??

No. The mods are for single-player story.

Hey. The one shot doesnt work for me either. Tried to reinstall like 10 times and restart the pc also, but its just doesnt work. Any solution/ideas how to solve it?