BLEACH Brave Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The BLEACH Brave Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Speed seems to be not working atm. will do a full reinstall to both and check. But all other components work fine in single player and damage is up in co-op and raids

Thanks for the quick turnaround my dood!

whoops speed does work but its only when you use the mouse. it used to work for the arrow keys but now it dont. Any way to fix that @MrAntiFun?

if not then dont worry about it all good

ain’t working now for one hit kill
its just instantly turning off

1 Like

same, can’t use the one shot mod :frowning: which is the only and most useful mod in the coop and in solo

one hit not working =[.

One Shot Mod Please make it available

Anyone who has issues with the 1 hit ko mod: go into a quest and hit a enemy first than activate it.

If you can add this as a note for that feature @MrAntiFun, this will help people who have issues with it.

One-Hit Kills stopped working. It won’t activate. Please update. Thank you for the mod.

One-Hit Kill would auto-disable when you went to guild quests. After reading the above post, I experimented by launching the game, playing a mission, then activating One-Hit Kill. After that it worked fine, even in guild quests, thanks for the mod, hopefully anyone having trouble will read this post. Thanks again.

One hit kill doesnt work probably after today’s update of the game, others work fine tho. Please update trainer. Thank you for the mod!

Was using the One hit Kill option and it suddenly stopped working :frowning:

One hit kill doesnt work probably after today’s update of the game, others work fine tho. Please update trainer. Thank you for the mod!

The BLEACH Brave Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

the one hit kill work previous day now does left me to activate turn off i don’t know if is bug but do it all the time

Bleach brave souls needs a update. Certain cheats not working

How come one hit kill sometimes works and sometimes does? Yesterday the cheat worked no problem and today it won’t activate. I know the game is updating almost constantly but from what I’ve seen there haven’t been any big updates to break anything (though I haven’t modded any game so I’m not 100% certain how these things work).

I’m not complaining or anything I was just curious why it changes every now and then.

Please fix the 1Tapkill mod because im struggling against the bosses

hi just why the cheat don’t work on limit removal mod ?