Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same for me when i try to select it, it unselects itself

1 Like

The “add mission money” option adds mission money, but it resets at the end of each round in co-op, but when my friend does it, the money stays, anyone know how to fix this?

Is it only me that it seems none of the cheats work now? A couple days ago, everything was working fine, but I booted up tonight, turned on the ones I wanted, but wasn’t getting anything. I guess I could be doing something wrong, but I am doing the same thing since they were working. Any help would be great TIA :smiley:

Ignore my last post please. I rebooted, and everything took right off. Must have been something I was either doing, or not doing right. It had to be on my end :smiley:

Please change the Mega exp reward, its like un-notice-able, its needs to be up a little

1 Like

could you maybe add a option for unlimited trophies?

2 Likes

Can I get banned for using this?

1 Like

Okay, The Add Mission Money Does no longer work, and could you make one where it skips a round or wins the game for the diffictulty you set for instantly?

1 Like

The game has updated to 26.0.Update the trainer plz :wink:

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can you add a skip round feature, or a end game cheat that ends the game and gives you the win?

Also, unlimited trophies would be nice.

Mods seem broken now. Using the money every round removes the money and resets monkeys to previous levels.

1 Like

You should make the things added in smaller batches. Like the in game cash = 5k per hot key press. You should add an ability cooldown reset hotkey.

A free upgrade key that makes the upgrades cost 0 and add an event collection hotkey that gives free crates. It would reset the amount of tokens needed to 0.

Alot of other scripts already do this, but having 1 that is updated and all in one spot with the ability to chat about feature requests would be great.

1 Like

pls add unlimited monkey knowledge!!!

1 Like

Trainer isn’t working with new update.

After completing a race with cheats it looks like I never completed a race.

Check if you have 2 leaves next to the settings button in menu.

If you have it then your account has been flagged and banned for hacking. This can be confirmed with you not showing up on the race leaderboards.

If that’s the case then like what @Ravenfyre said you’ve been shadow banned, so when you co-op you will play in a hacker pool rather than a public one and you won’t list in race leaderboards.

with the new update that came out a few days ago, the add mission money only gives you money per pop now

Is it a perm ban?

can we add a round speed-up function?

1 Like