Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can you add a speed mod?

2 Likes

Be careful about demanding everything in the world. More stuff means harder updates, and before the new Christmas update, this was the only mod/trainer I found that wouldn’t give you a leaf immediately for using it, so you could still play in the normal pool as long as you turned the cheats off on entering a multiplayer area. Asking for everything and a partridge in a pear tree is only going to slow updates further and make it more likely that this will give you a leaf, making it worthless for anyone who appreciates Boss mode or Odessey mode, like me.

Edit: As a note, you aren’t necessarily wrong in asking for those things, I just know from being an experienced modder/patcher/cheat user, a lot of the stuff you are asking for is usually booby-trapped by developers in any case, and I am aware that the BTD6 game has triggers around currencies and unlockables in particular. What could probably work is a add modifier, like how the Monkey EXP currently functions, or a buy all function where it would register buying heroes, trophy items and knowledge items as a legitimate purchase, but it is very unlikely that just adding currency will work (I know because there’s mods on Nexus that offer to make infinite money, infinite knowledge, etc, but they will almost instantly give you a leaf on entry to the main menu when loaded.)

you can always use Nexus for that stuff

hey, i cant seem to figure out how to get unlimited monkey money. thanks!

anytime i use a cheat like free power upgrades or unlimited moneky xp or some of the others my account gets flagged aka the 2 leafs on the settings button at the main menu gone through 5 diffrent accounts doing that. it disables your ability to connect to friends to play together or any of the online features there anti tampering is strong

Can i get banned for using wemod on bloons td 6? I heard u can if u use them in online, that meaning, as long as i dont play social is fine? and im not getting banned in online for using in offline?

yes

can you please add an unlimited trophies?

4 Likes

Me and my friends Unlimited exp and Mega exp rewards aren’t working, why?

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Game detects modded clients now.

1 Like

could you make it so the doesnt detect the client

3 Likes

Anything I do automatically gets undone the moment I log off so its not worth using unless its to mess around. I hope to see a work around for this at some point, other than that it works great!

2 Likes

Are any of them safe to use without getting the 2 leaves?

Why i can’t save my progress ??? Ans game can detect client :’( But otherwise it works well I think :smiley:

1 Like

Game detects mod now. Pls fix it.

1 Like

Hey MrAntiFun, you should put in the description may cause the game to stop saving what you ahve done after closing it, stupid on ninja kiwi, bought the game they should just ban us from online not from SAVING the game.
Edit: apperantly just having wemod or other trainers installed causes this, even if you never cheat on it.

As i heard, once you received ‘shadow ban’, you can play co-op only with other cheaters/modders/crackers.

i cannot save my progress when im using WeMOD. Fix it Please, thank you

Hi so umm i cant use my hacks ?? Why is this pls fix