Bloons TD 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So from what I’ve gathered on how they work, Unlimited Mission Money will (after some time) let you start a game with 19999999 or something money.
Free Mission Equipment seems to be unlimited coins. Basically you have to make enough money to buy a tower and buying that tower won’t lower your total money coin. If the First one didn’t work for you, you can just buy your hero, upgrade them till you can’t anymore then sell them. Do that a few times and you’ll have more than enough munnos.
Unlimited hearts is as you’d expect.
No clue what mega exp does since nothing changes when I have it on for multiple maps. Maybe it increases it by a small amount which would ruin the idea of “MEGA”
Free Power Upgrades. Pretty sure that lets you buy the powers without reducing how much your total is. (Cash drop being something like, 200. Buy it and you won’t lose 200)
I hope this helps a bit :smile: I had to re download my game and it works. I didn’t sign in because I don’t want to risk anything but I am online on Steam :woman_shrugging:

MrAntiFun It is outdated now, and only infinite lives work.
Just saying for the btd6 fans

MrAntiFun, this Trainer should get an update, most cheats no longer work and Mega XP, well… no one really knows what that even does!

Also can there be a way to make it so we have infinite monkey money? Im not good at this sort of stuff so Im not really sure.

The game was only updated just today (13th Dec), be patient, this isn’t his only trainer.

You need to vote for an update if you want one. Here’s how: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

The Bloons TD 6 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

None of the cheats seem to be working with the latest Steam version of TD6.

1 Like

QQ截图20191222014646 i always loading at this button , should i open game first or trainer first or smthing

You can try starting the game from steam first , then when in game alt tab out then press play In wemod after

Using “unlimited hearts” mod, instantly crashes uppon losing health. I cant seem to get the “mega xp reward” to work

1 Like

Whenever I run the trainer and go onto a game Bloons TD 6 crashes

The “free power upgrades” worked for me, no crashes.

It does look like I might have gotten shadow-banned though; even without WeMod active, finding co-op players takes time, and my partners were clearly cheating during the couple games I have been able to play

1 Like

None of the cheats seem to work except the exp cheat, and whenever a bloon gets to where the health would take a hit, the game instantly crashes.

I’m gonna download this and give it a test myself and I’ll report back :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve confirmed this issue and forwarded it to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

This trainer worked fine (except the unlimited hearts option) before today, after updating wemod it doesn’t want to grab and inject, no matter how many times i repeatedly click “play”. If i launch Bloons first and then i click “play” on wemod, then i recieve error loading cheats… If i launch Bloons using wemod, then i’m getting stuck at 7/7 loading profile and still the same error loading cheats… Btw, no problem with Bloons TD 5 + wemod, only TD 6 problem since today.

1 Like

Everything works fine again after todays game update :upside_down_face:

Thanks for that report! To be safe I’m gonna have the developer still take a look :slightly_smiling_face:

Im not sure but the only tower im getting much more exp on is the super monkey? I get like 3k exp every 5 sec but all other towers i get the normal amount

I have tested all options, and none of them worked. I would really appreciate an update :slight_smile: Thanks in advance and for making this in the first place

Unless there was another update between last night and tonight the cheats are working correctly.

OK - My bad, i didnt activate the cheats befroehand,… But atleast Unlimited Hearts doesnt seem to work. Hope I didnt cause to much trouble by my false post.