Boosting for games that are not in the queue

Would it be possible to boost games that are not in the queue? This way, if a lot of people do it, they can be auto added to the queue? We could have something like boost any game, and boosts go into a temp holding place until the game is in the queue or some timeout happens, at which point you get them back if it didn’t make the queue?

2 Likes

WeMod automatically detects how many people have the game, so queuing basically works like that. Getting on the queue requires enough players, they only thing that can be changed about that, is the position in the queue via the Queue Boosting

I thought it can only detect if someone has the game installed, which is very different, especially if you prefer to install mostly games that already have cheats.

1 Like

I mean if people dont have the game installed, they wont and cant play it, so the queue works fine. People have game = people are probably interested in cheats = game gets on queue because people have it installed

Installs play a very small role in determining if a game is added to the queue or not. The number of users following the game is much more important. We don’t really want to have games boosted that aren’t in the queue as there is no guarantee they will ever be placed there but we have considered weighting your follow based on how many boosts you have and how many games you are a following. Currently, it is just a 1:1 ratio so clicking the Notify Me button is the best course of action at this time.

Understood, makes sense.