Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i do have it but when i change my level i ant level anymore
i dont gain anymore xp

In the event you haven’t fixed or found out what the issue is/was yet, is your game, by any chance, not the steam version? If it’s not, it could be what’s causing the issue.

can you add no cool down for the special ability or no cool down for anything? that be awesome!

I would have to say probably not as being the game is 4 years old
And dont think the dev is working on this any more.
Sorry about that
He updated it when the new dlc came out but that’s probably it

it is the steam version. i deleted the game and re installed it, tried to deleted every file in borderlands on my computer etc. still has yet to work :frowning:

Did you update the game or get the new version when it came out like 3 months ago ?this was updated to work with the new version.
And your not trying to use it online ?
Make sure you chose the correct exe its
Binaries\win32\borderlands2\exe

Iv had it for a while but the game is all up to date! and no the trainer automatically turns off when i launch the game :confused: i’m going to re try it once more right now

angryyfeminist
I did this
there is an arrow on play press it
than press the add custom installation it will take you to the exe file.
click Borderlands2 exe.
than when you play press the arrow than press play on the custom.
I hope this helps you all the best

It would be nice to see a no recoil cheat in this. The rapid fire is wicked, but uncontrollable without a recoil mod on some guns.

But it’s absolutely hilarious when you get a high recoil, rapid fire weapon (without the rapid fire on).

I’ve been told that it looks like I was shooting the wall behind me, while being bent over backwards doing so. Apparently the character model does some wacky stuff.

For some reason, when I use WeMod for this game, I don’t gain any experience. No matter what I kill, my bar does not go up at all. Just stays at the beginning of level bar. Not sure if it is just my game that it isn’t working on, but thought I would mention it anyway.

So I have a problem when I start up the trainer. When I start it up the game says “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.” I don’t get that, is it taking too long to open? or is it just weird since the version I have should work. Should I reinstall it first?

Do you have the most up to date steam game ?
Trainers works fine I play This all the time
Could start game from steam first then when in game alt tab out then press play in wemod after

Its steam\steamapps\common\borderlands2\win32\bordelands2exe

1 Like

Working fine for me too.

hello, this mod does not give you VAC for playing with friends?

Well this and the other trainers on here are made for singleplayer use.
We dont condone using these online
So to your question not sure if it will.

Oh, i prefer not taking a risk!!! thanks for the answer :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Isnt there the “SpawnAwesomeItems” option in the trainer ? I remember back when I still had the console in Borderlands 2 there was this option which allowed to spawn multiple legendary or “higher rarity” items. They were random but still fun to see a bunch of orange/cyan items on the ground.

So i played this game for 74 hours, 73 hours without problem then i stopped. Recently, i started playing it again, but it wont let me move. My key binds are good, i can crouch, shoot, can sprint but sprinting doesnt help me move. The only way i can move is by jumping. I tried validating steam file, but when i play it, it doesnt let me move. I noticed that when i press the “D” key (move right) it makes a weird sound as if there is a error. Please help me fix this, i dont want to delete and start a new game :((((.
PS: i spawn in a open space.

Welcome to the community @HideloKojumba.

This is a known issue with the game which has nothing to do with the trainer. The bug occurred in the first Borderlands game too. This isn’t really the right place to seek support for a game issue.

Here are some links for you:

1 Like