Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Here’s one here should work

1 Like

Wish that worked with the ps4 version.

1 Like

One word. Gibbed. It works for the PS4, but you better have a backup save somewhere, because it’s kind of fickle from time to time.

Something to keep in mind. This entire thread is for the trainer, not for a general “how-to”, and in that, I’ve probably broken some rules.

Trainer doesn’t load up at all. I have the Steam version and I tried to put the file in manually as well, no luck. Pressed the play button after loading the game from the trainer, didn’t work. Pressed the play button after loading the game from Steam, didn’t work. I keep getting “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.” Nothing seems to work.

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Launch the game yourself then click Play. Spam the play key

Like stn said probably antivirus because it does work I still play this all the time

It could be the anti-virus like the others have said. But it could also be you attempting to use the trainer during the start splash screen, or in the main menu.

2 Likes

I’ll do that right now.

since i don’t play on reading EVERY single thing anybody has said does this work with all dlc installed or only the base game and yes it’s a pirated version

Yes it does work with the dlcs , but probably wont work for pirate tho made for steam version. And probably wont work for the new updated BL 2 !

Any idea if wemod will be updating BL2 to work. Since the last update it doesnt work anymore. New to wemod so just wondering how it works. Is it always like this where a game gets updated and then wemod no longer supports the game. Thanks

It’s not an update. Remastered is a new game.

You can still use the trainer with vanilla game.

Ok please try and bear with me. I bought Borderlands 2 on Monday the game worked with Wemod perfect than they put out an “update” for texture packs on Tuesday for BL2 and after that Wemod says the game version is no longer compatible. I didn’t buy a special edition or remastered version and like I said it did work one day and not the next. Please excuse my ignorance as I am new to the modding community. Thanks for your time and help!

If you’re still having a problem with the Ultra HD texture pack, uncheck it in the DLC list in Steam, and try again. By unchecking it, it basically disables the texture pack, and turns it back into the vanilla game.

A post was merged into an existing topic: ARK: Survival Evolved Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Borderlands 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thanks mr STN your the best I dont care what they say about you, wait I said that to stingerr
Well anyhow your the best too

2 Likes

“there was a problem starting the trainer. your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game”

I have the borderlands 2 handsome jack collection purchased from steam. I have ran as administrator. I have disabled my virus protection. I have been able to use the Wemod trainer on borderlands 1 GOTY enhanced version with no issues. I there a certain point in the game I need to try to get to before it will work? I am new to modding computer games but I will admit I am at a complete frustrating loss here…Any help? Please.

Every feature for this cheat works except “Add 10 Golden Keys”. How do I fix this?

Not sure if there is a fix following the comments from the beginning it works for some people and for some it dont. I know it works every time I use it have like 500 keys I dont even use