Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just started up BL2 for the first time since i re installed it and it is working fine so it might be a problem with thair game files

steam version

well i start up the game then the trainer and it told me to switch the game and the game just crashed and it said “the mods could load into the game, try restarting the game and try again” or something like that.

Have you tried switching back to the game using alt+tab

i have not

Sounds like the dll injection fails (themida?) @frank to the rescue please

it still wont work for me

We’re still trying to figure out what the problem is :worried:

1. inf health - vehicle

Is it possible to generate golden keys ??

1 Like

It is possible to make the physics different like in the Borderlands 1 trainer? Like increase your characters running speed or jump height?

I believe so. GOTY has the same exe as normal so shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

Using Infinity 2.0 i think it is, the eridium cheat don’t work, it gives $10 instead

Add eridium

That’s how it works. Adds 10 each time you press it. Does it do that?

It adds cash not eridium for me, only started happening when i upgraded infinity

Alright, downloading gane

@User2446248 You were right. Its an assembler issue, should be fixed soon

1 Like

I am having issues where the eridium and money cheats dont work on my game. Do i have to be at a certain point past the beggining? i get 10 money and no eridium when i hit the corresponding keys.

Read the post just above you

Today I see ya’ll upgraded the UI, looks nice anyway I see Borderlands 2 doesn’t work I have version 1.8.2, let me know if I need to update. I keep getting a error message telling me to disable my anti-virus, it reads actually, “Ifinity failed to initalize the cheats. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs because the sometimes flag cheats as malicious software”, Thanks in advance for your help