Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @HideloKojumba.

This is a known issue with the game which has nothing to do with the trainer. The bug occurred in the first Borderlands game too. This isn’t really the right place to seek support for a game issue.

Here are some links for you:

1 Like

Thx for your answer Ravenfyre but actually i forgot to mention that whenever i start the cheats the bug would occur. When i play without the cheats, there is no bug at all. Sorry i forgot to mention this earlier !

Thanks for getting back. :slight_smile:
Yes, it’s still a keybinding issue in the game causing conflict. Nobody else has reported having the issue in this forum when using the trainer. If the trainer was causing this issue then it’s the sort of thing that would be mentioned every couple of posts in this thread. :slight_smile:

The most common fix, according to the links I gave, is to run the game in compatibility mode for Windows XP.

Here are some more links for troubleshooting:

Sorry, but the issue is with the game.

Thanks for your answer ! Imma try my best to fix this , so annoying :((

]hey im trying to use the borderlands 2 cheats but they are not working its saying that it failed to launch and that it cant work also when i try to open it it freezes my game

Make sure your using the most up to date steam version
And not trying to use it online / multiplayer
Start the game first then when in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod
The trainer works perfect I use it all the time

Can’t add golden keys it just crashes and says something like fatal error can u fix it?

could you add like a add xp that would make me so happy

Current state of the game with WEBROOT antivirus software. Webroot defines Wemod as a Trojan. When you have Webroot enabled and try to use wemod it tells you to go reinstall wemod as webroot has marked it and deleted wemod.
I returned to Borderlands 2 after quite some time and never had this issue prior to today. Something has changed and webroot throws a sackful of wrenches into the mix.
I am only using one cheat(unlimited ammo) and the game will also randomly simply freeze, a quick alt/tab out and back fixes it, this also never occurred prior to today.
Can it be fixed, if not please recommend an antivirus software that does not attack video games and related cheats.
Oh another tip I almost forgot, in webroot utility there are no options to allow or disallow wemod. Seems they have declared war.
Thanks
Cheers
Kit

The best thing I did was deleted webroot like 4 years ago when I started using wemod sometimes it would work perfect and other games it would crash , freeze ,
I just use windows defender now only , I just dont download anything I dont know

1 Like

Yes Sir…exactly what I just did. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling webroot and was able to find in utilities an allowance for wemod…however although it would allow me to launch the game it would still cause the game to freeze.
Deleted it entirely and all is working fine now. I am fairly certain that other issues in other games and the frequent lagging issues were also caused by webroot trying to work behind the front lines. In any event good riddance.

Cheers
Kit

1 Like

Great glad you have it sorted out. Ya webroot caused me a lot of problems when I first started with wemod.

does anyone know when the trainer for epic version of borderlands 2 come out

It’ll be released when a trainer developer is able to get around to developing it and after it has been tested. There may be a couple of other things in their to-do queue to do first. We cannot give an ETA as there are too many factors which affect it.

ok no worries

I cannot get this mod to work. It worked about a week ago but now it will not work no matter what I try. Does it need to be updated? Thanks.

hi STN. btw. good job on the trainers for borderlands. i wish we could do something about the current borderlands 2 trainer though. hopefully you could put in the inventory category you put in for the borderlands the pre sequel. its actually a good addition. hopefully you consider this please. thank you very much.

Stn is no longer with us here at wemod. So this trainer will not be updated Also the trainer is 5 years old little bit too old to add anything to it

ugh. sad to hear. well anyway, thanks for the info @ptondo. is there any chance that anyone will still be making a new cheat for borderlands the pre sequel? oh, btw, thanks for responding @ptondo.

1 Like

Hey @LexPizarro21. :slight_smile:

If you’re trying to use this trainer on Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, then it will not work, because it is a separate game. If you have the Pre-Sequel on Steam, you need to use this trainer: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Or did you get the game from Epic Games while it was free there?
If so, then you need this trainer: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games