Borderlands 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@Juillani It happened to me for borderlands 2, i just did a bruteforce (kept trying to attach until it finally worked).

Or you can run game yourself then attach infinity. I don’t have any AV or security software on my system so i know that wasn’t the issue, you might want to check your AV though maybe it really is interfering.

@frank

I have Win 10, Windows Defender & Malwarebytes, not really using an anti-virus, so what’s da probo man???

Ran into the same problem as described here last night. Other trainers I tried to use work fine. BL2 seems to blame antivirus and will not enable cheats.

so…what can I do?, is there any way to downgrade the infinity trainer???

No official way, no. Downloading (from a 3rd-party source) and then manually installing infinity v1’s folders and files should work though

Yes. For your reference, I’ve uploaded an older version of this INFINITY tool. Use at your own wish.

Disconnect from the Internet, else it will sometimes upgrade to the latest version:

http://www.filedropper.com/infinity-setup_1

If the above link doesn’t work, then kindly let me know. Btw, not sure whether reverting back will make all the cheats to function properly.

Most of the cheats should work once you get the trainer to inject. So the trainer isn’t really broken.

Have you guys resolved the issue on the in-game cash and eridium generator? Whenever I press the corresponding keys to generate me some Eridium/Cash, none of it applies to my character AT ALL. Can’t figure out the issue, though every other cheat works perfectly. :sweat:

@DarkDynasty Yes. Activate the cheat, bring up the screen where you can see your eridium/money. You may have to resume game/bring up the screen to see it change

Hey guys, it’s been some time now since I complained about Borderlands 2 and I still can’t use any cheats, I get the same error message “Ifinity failed to initalize the cheats. Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and anti-spyware programs because the sometimes flag cheats as malicious software”, are you guys gonna fix this issue along with other game facing similar issues if not I will be taking my business elsewhere, Thanks in advance here’s my system specs
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz

Video Card Intel® HD Graphics 530

Video Card #2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

RAM 8.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

@frank

who is @frank???

He is WeMod’s ADMIN (administrator), as well as the author/developer of this Infinity tool.

He runs and owns this Website, and works along with other forum staff members, as well as Trainer developers.

:slight_smile:

So…He is who I should direct my questions 2?

So…what seems to be the prolbo with ifinity??? :unamused:

I’m not sure, but if STN has tagged Frank for this, then there must be a reason behind it.

Maybe it’s an Assembler, or some other CODING issue, which Frank, and/or @unknown_v2 might be able to fix, and not directly related to the trainer itself, so that’s why STN has requested @frank to look into it (not sure though).

But, you don’t have to direct your questions elsewhere, 'cause you posted under the correct topic, related to Borderlands 2, IMO.

The DEVs will respond back, after they read your post/reply.

Not an assembler issue, infinity fails to attach to the game. I tagged @frank because its his area of code.

I remember Borderlands 2 having a launcher and taking some time to start. Try launching game first then attaching infinity (Start Game).

BTW does infinity even launch the game or just pops up that message without launching?

Which error code does the error popup give you?

Is it possible to make a corresponding key to which once activated, would generate Golden Keys? If not, that’s fine. I just wanted to ask from curiosity.

Please answer in advance.
Another thing, the Eridium nor actually Money apply any of the two currencies to the character. I figured it would be an assembler issue as well, but since I read the previous conversation/comments, I guess not. There is no error popup that shows on my screen, doesn’t crash the game, nothing like that. It just doesn’t add to the character at all.

Infinite golden keys for the chest(s) in sanctuary would be cool to see for this trainer.