Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5

Uploaded new version with that you can change your bonus stats code yourself.
So you can share your stats with other people.

If you have a good code you can send it to me and i will release it in my first post.

So what does that do?

Those codes includes all of your bonus stats.

If you paste this code:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

into the editor and save it, you will have the following stats InGame:

Maximum Health: +5289756.0%
Shield Recharge Delay: -1147842.6%
Shield Recharge Rate: +4671602.5%
Melee Damage: +8329978.5%
Grenade Damage: +5289756.0%
Gun Damage: +1147842.8%
Fire Rate: +4671602.5%
Recoil Reduction: +8329978.5%
Reload Speed: +5289756.0%
Elemental Effect Damage: +1147842.8%
Critical Hit Damage: +4671602.5%

I will always update my first post with new codes.
But also you can make a own code like 1a2A3niuafhifnaifwhwaoifja892zrra ā€¦ and if youā€™re lucky you have max stats ingame. :laughing:

Oh ok, it edits your badass stats, cool!
thanks!

is it me or does using the code provided with all the Zā€™s make your xbox freeze when you try to kill somebody?

With that code you have to only use one-shoot weapons, because the fire rate is so high that the game canā€™t handle it.

But a good alternate is this code:
SPM4FFFVJJC6MCBAJSGJD9962AP55S88SPM4FFFVJJC6MCBAJ9 KJD9962AP55S88SPM4FFFVJJC0MCBAJHGJD99622SPMCFFFVJJ DRSCBAP96KD9S6KCP55V0K

Its not so over powered.

Whenever I try to use it, it just closes. Does anyone have any idea why that might be happening?

Make sure you extract the editor from the rar archive and donā€™t run it inside.
Also all .dll files have to placed in the same path as the exe file.

If thats not help try to update your .Net framework to the newest version.

YES, I LOVE YOU, nice work thank u

Thanks for the download!

So uploaded a new version.
Now you are able to mod your golden keys to 9999.

Have fun with constantly run to the golden chest :laughing:

could use some help pleaseā€¦ i downloaded editorā€¦ extracted gpd to desktopā€¦ editor will not open the fileā€¦ i must be missing somethingā€¦just when i think i have it iy dont workā€¦

After opening the 5454087C.gdp another open dialog will appear or pop up, you now have to open your profile as a whole this time.

and how do we need to go about with that please?

from horizonā€™s device explorer open your profile and extract the required gpd file to desktop then extract the profile itself to desktop :smile: when you finished open the device explorer find the gpd and replace it with the modded one from your desktop, rehash and resign done

hey bro its normal? Xbox - Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v1.7.0.0 | Se7enSins Gaming Community

Just uploaded the newest version.
A little late, but was inactive some time :smiley:

it wonā€™t let me get my profile onto the usb, how can I alter it otherwise(golden keys, badass tokens, etc)?

All you need to replace back on to your usb is the gpd data you altered. Using horizon as you did to extract your gpd and full profile data now you have to replace the gpd data only and rehash and resign with horizon. It works for me everytime.

New update available!
Now you can mod all bonus stats individually.

Have fun :wink: