Borderlands 2 - GPD Editor v2.3.0.5

So is there anyway to reset the gpd back to normal before modding the stats/rank etc etc?

I have tried deleting the gpd file in horizon, restarted the game thinking it would create a new gpd, but it keeps on giving me max stats and max keys which is making the game freeze…

I just want the game back to normal …lol…

I’ve updated the editor right now.

Edit #2:

My editor keeps crashing when I attempt to save the gpd file after modification :anguished:

I think either Gearbox or MS patched this, as every time I go online with my profile it put’s me back at 16 keys.

I edited it to have 216 keys and it showed up when I took my Xbox online and then loaded my profile, but as soon as I went online, it forced me back to the main menu and said something about I had signed in from a different Xbox and my profile needed to be reloaded, then when I loaded back in it put me back to 16 keys.

I thought that maybe if I got an achievement while offline, it wouldn’t do that, so I loaded up a game, got an achievement, went to the dashboard and then signed in to Xbox live, but again…as soon as I loaded into the game it said I only had 16 keys instead of 216.

Try setting the key value to 99 and they should stick. Worked for me.

Ive always been a fan of media fire but the download isnt working right now, dont fret, i will try again later.

I’ve updated the editor right now.

its not saving over to my game…why?

Yeah same here.

Are you guys sure that you are replacing your original BL2 GPD entry with the modded one after your done modding it?
I use this tool many times every week and it always works fine.

Well I no longer have the original GPD file (forgot to make a backup) but I did everything step by step and still my stats remain the same with 0 keys.

extract gamer profile & 5454087C.gpd (already edited)
open both files in GPD editor
stats, keys, and badass rank I already changed is already there.
changed a few values in some stats
Unlock all customizations
Saved the file
Drag edited profile into Horizon and replace old gpd file with newly edited one
Rehase and resign x2
plug out and plug in USB into xbox and starts up Borderlands 2
Nothing; stats didnt change.

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. Is there another method to get this to work?

does this still work?

Yes it does! Why wouldn’t it? If there was an Update, then might not.

it wont let me download this

I keep getting this error message: "Unable to load DLL ‘LZO.dll’: The specific module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:0x8007007E) I followed all the steps ^^, yet I still cant get it to work… Any insight would be much appreciated.

it says access to path is denied

it does not work? says access denied

why won’t why computer run the application?

What…?

hey does anyone have what would be the max stats for a regular unmodded character?