Borderlands 2 Save Editor

it was wondering if a mod tool for borderlands 2 came out just like the borderlands 1 mod tool that is in Horizon the same thinks that have the first one just for borderlands 2
Thanks

There is no borderlands 2 in horizon. Please edit your post with the correct format found here.

why cant you post it with a question mark like a normal person

Please go to the link below before making a suggestion.

https://www.wemod.com/forum/21-horizon-suggestions/242-read-before-requesting-game-modder-tool-horizon.html

thank you

I would really like it to be a mod tool in the HORIZON Program :smiley:

Thank you

ditto

yes i wish to could edit the exp the skill points money eridium and so on :smile:

Hey I’m new to Horizon. I first came here after having my BL2 character get corrupted and used a save file to get a lvl 50 full stats character… but that’s BORING!!! I was looking for something that would allow me to spawn myself some weapons(maybe) and edit my level and money so I could pick up where I left off. Soooo… if any of those modding gurus are reading this, it would be appreciated if you maybe found the time to do this… just a suggestion. One like the original Borderlands would be great.

Hi, guys I know it’s been awhile, but I used to be a Diamond member here and I will gladly come back to being a Diamond subscriber again if there will be a Borderlands 2 mod tool that lets me mod my Level, Max inventory, Max bank inventory, Max ammo, and add/edit guns & gear.

If anyone develops a better Borderlands 2 mod tool I would be willing to pay a subscription.

I don’t care how much the new mod tool would cost if I have to I’d pay $50.00 or more if I need to.

Sorry if my post seems weird, but I’ve been gone for awhile and if I can’t mod my character for this game anymore I’ll refuse to be a customer for gearbox anymore and I am a big fan of borderlands so… yeah.

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here.

Closed.