Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

this is the same for me too

didnt work game lauches when i hit play but wemod says cant start or find game

@brandonlamb1 @Dean123ist You have to get the exe into the “Fix” dialog (when it asks where your exe is, and to drag it into the box after clicking “Fix”.)
Then you start your game from steam. Do not use WeMod to launch your game if you got the game on steam. Then you click “Play”, and wait for it to say “Playing”. From there, most things work.

@killua1994 Keep in mind that this trainer is for the Epic Games release of Borderlands 3, not the steam release. The only reason I found out that it works with the steam release is that I gave WeMod the steam release’s exe. There is no point complaining about ‘using the steam version’ and it not working as if it was for the Epic Games version.

If anyone needs a further explanation of how it all works (when technically speaking, it shouldn’t work at all…) @ me.

Dunno what more to offer folks…

-Make sure the exec location is properly attached to the FIX Installation area

-AND START THE GAME TO PLAYMODE FIRST,then simply alt/tab to wemod, and click play in wemod then…it should then shortly after, say PLAYING and should work aok

Working as intended here, and for others it appears…hope the rest can get it working!

good luck

Technically speaking, it’s not working as intended. It’s working by accident. It’s the Epic Games version of the trainer working on the Steam release of the game. That’s what I’ve been telling people for two days now lol. Complaining that it doesn’t work doesn’t make any sense, because it’s literally for the wrong version of the game. It just happens to work, and the only reason I figured that out was because I did what you said, before you said it, as a total goof.

Yes,good point mate, but from a coding standpoint, its the same exec, epic or steam, so it SHOULD work…and does on my end…dunno why some struggles…hope all can get it to work

I will also mention I have done this many times before with my wemod and other titles, see here its done aok also:

Here’s another working example, but the other way round! lol “Steam to epic”

Good luck guys

Yea, I’ve been rolling through the files in the Steam release, and the only difference I could find was one single file that allows it to work on Steam. I’m pretty sure there’s a file in there, in that particular file’s place that allowed it to work on Epic.

In any case, again, this is a fairly good work-around for a game that so many wanted a trainer for. The fact that it works when it shouldn’t says something, but… it might stop working at any moment because of the weekly hotfixes. You know how updates screw with trainers.

that fixed it

Agreed estranged

:slight_smile:

As yes, wemod trainers are usually version specific…both the epic and steam releases are the same version, and yes its only the latest version usually supported by the wemod trainer…

So essentially the same animal as so, so wemod don’t care as long as it can find the same executable in another location!

And yes if an update, or newer version, then yes a chance it may become faulty…in either epic or steam!

Works a treat!

And glad to hear its now working Dean123ist!

:slight_smile:

well aware of how it works. was just letting people know not to use the keys on this version with the steam game. Lots of trainers on wemod work with other versions.

After another attempt i got it to work, instead of using the unlimited keys which sets keys to 0 use the increase keys. works fine.

Hi, i can’t buy the last upgrade to marcus cuz the infinite money doesn’t work and i can’t set enough money :confused: Can you up the amount of Healt, Shield, Money etc… Possible ?

1 Like

hi! i noticed that in the latest version the unlimited money and unlimited eridium are swapped.

Super Loot currently on my end crashes the game. Either on enable or when killing an enemy, it will crash the game.

@AeRen @preploukus @Mr_Mordecai There is no point in complaining about technical issues with this trainer unless you’re using it with the Epic Games version of the game. If you’re trying to use it with the Steam version, you can most certainly expect issues because of the different versions of the game. Hopefully, and eventually @MrAntiFun will make a trainer for the Steam version of the game.

As has been said repeatedly in this topic, the fact that it works with the Steam version of the game is a bonus to those of us that only got it on Steam.

In the meantime, I’ll take these issues one at a time.
@AeRen Don’t worry about that last upgrade, it’s literally pointless. It’s only bank space. Also, have you tried setting the amount of money with the “Money” cheat further down on the trainer?
@preploukus Switch the hotkeys, and you won’t even notice it happening. Coincidentally, You only need to use it once. That’ll give you all the money and eridium you’ll ever need. The reason is because eridium is farmable from those little crystal growths, once you get the “Eridium Resonator” out of the first vault.
@Mr_Mordecai The only option I have for you is not to use the Super Loot Rate cheat until the Steam version comes out. I will say that mine works fine, so that if it is an issue, it may be your installation of the game that’s mildly wonky.

well thank you @Estranged but wasnt complaining, trying to keep it simple and similar to a bug report. also i am on the epic games version, dont need to make assumptions and try to shut down whatever someone said.

Well, I apologize for the assumption. That is most definitely my bad. However, the rest of the advice still holds. If you swap the hotkeys, you won’t even notice it, and money can be had everywhere there’s a machine, and stuff you don’t use in your inventory. Eridium literally grows out of the ground.

Coincidentally, I used each one of those options once, and haven’t needed to use them again. Also, 10 million eridium is nice enough for me to get anything I want out of that machine, and all the skins. I’ve not needed to spend money on ammo (due to another option), and that was the biggest issue as far as money was concerned.

Again, I apologize for assuming you had the Steam version of the game, and were complaining about an option that didn’t work. That’s 99% of the things in this topic since the Steam release.

i suppose bad timing really, thank you as well for the advice. It was kind of the first time i saw one of these not work properly and wanted to report anything i found to have a bug. just trying to help

If only there was another place for people to deal with this particular trainer’s ability to deal with the Steam version of the game (when it’s not supposed to…). Like, well, a forum for people that have issues with it, or something like that, so that actual bug reports don’t get lost in the fray.

I used the set health option on Steam to boost my health but it wouldn’t go past max health so I changed max health. I want to go back to default but it has just locked my health to whatever I set max health to. How do I revert health bar back to default?

Appreciate any help, thanks!

*edit: it fixed itself, gracias amigos

Will we at some point be able to vote for a dedicated steam trainer?