Borderlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i don’t know if this happens for everyone, but none of my menus don’t appear

is there anyway to fix this?

No it don’t happen to me when I play it
Maybe cuz you have you character set to 80 and max level is 69 ?

Super speed does not work at all. Does absolutly nothing

I can say it does work cuz that’s all I use super speed and super jump and we’ll ammo too !

Well how?

Well I’m pro so I’m using the phone app and use the slider for faster and slower and how high I can jump

Ok dudes does anybody have a solution for my game freezing after a couple minutes ? No matter if i use 1 cheat , 2 cheat , 3 cheat or more ,
Dam thing freezes all time ! ?

could you please add a sanity check bypass so we can use old modded weapons?

old game i know.,using steam version.

using this set of cheats on win 7 64 and game freezes after about ten minutes.i am changing weapons or in a menu mode normally.

have no error messages whole pc comes to a standstill lol and have to crtl allt del to get out.

doesnt freeze when not using.

i use inf health etc,whole first section and then unlimited ammo and all that section.

cheers.

Yupp mine has done the same thing for a while now I only use infinite ammo and 2 others
Mine just freezes just because I guess
I quit playing the game !

Just a fast question, does anybody else keep crashing when using the ‘‘No reload’’ feature?

I’m playing the latest steam version btw.

Ha mine crashes no matter what I use after like 5 - 10 mins

I seem to be having an issue with Stats, if I try to add a skill point/level or XP in game, it doesn’t do anything or even make the “ding” noise…if I Alt Tab and go into Infinity outside the game and click on it, it will make the “ding” noise…but that it, the attribute still wont take effect.

actually now Ive tried, none of the number pad keys seem to work :confused:

None of the number pads seem to work with any of the Borderlands, be it original, pre-sequal, or Borderlands 2. And not only that, for original Borderlands, the money or backpack does not work for me.

this need to be updated so the crashing and other things are fixed

Ya this game has been crashing for a long time. Would love to see this one fixed !

One hit kill doesn’t drain the armor, only the health.

@STiNGERR. If you updating games can you PLEASE add this to your list too
I know its an oldie but its a goodie , only game that gives me and others problems
The game will just freeze or quit when playing no matter what cheat i have on.
Thank you very much ( sir ) ,
Your friend paul !

This is working pretty consistently for me, except when it comes to eridian weapons. Specifically, it crashes if you use unlimited ammo; I guess it causes problems because the eridian weapons are infinite.