Borderlands season passes for free?

can anyone tell me if there is anyway to get season passes for free for the borderlands series of gameson xbox360 console.I have tried to look to see what is out there but cannot find anything up to date,if i have missed post sorry in advance.it looked fairly easy on pc to edit pass on or off…can this be done xbox???

You could always search for “Borderlands Drm Free Dlc”. Because the season pass will get you no where.
If you find the drm free edition of the dlcs that comes from the GOTY edition of the game.
You should easily get it installed.

Normally when you got the DLCs just transfer it to an memory stick and then over to your Xbox.

Edit: Here you can find Borderlands 2 DLC DRM Free: Aden34's DRM Free Thread. NEW LINKS! (Bioshock Infinite)

@MrPrecise Most or all of the stuff at aden34’s thread has been removed on Mega.

All the Borderlands 1 stuff can be found here http://www.zippyshare.com/kill_seth along with a bunch of other DRM free stuff.

1 Like

Thank you Mr Precise and Steve,ive just gone into Steves link…awesome is the first word in my head,i appreciate your guys time for looking up these.thanks again…downloading right now.