Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
This is the official discussion topic of the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Unlimited Health Vehicle
5. Instant Cooldown
6. Fast Kill
7. No Reload
8. Unlimited Ammo
9. Mega Exp
10. Unlimited Skill Points
11. Unlimited Resources
12. Unlimited Badass Token
13. Backpack 99 Slots
14. No Keys Required
15. Super Speed
16. Super Jump

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/08/2020
    Started development

• 06/08/2020
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 16 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have an issue where whenever I launch the game through WeMod it starts and says I am play but when I click play on the borderlands launcher the mods stop working, is there a fix for this?

hey does certain cheats work on online public match

Not sure as we dont make these for that purpose. We just use trainers for singleplayer use
But as old as the game is who knows

I get the same thing with The Pre-Sequel and B2 it really weird says there is a fatal error i have tried many times even uninstalling the game and still nothing happens.

Open the launcher of the game and hit play, when the sign comes up that it’s opening hit play on WeMod and it should work, sometimes it doesn’t work so try again

It doesn’t work mate.

so i get a trojan warning whenever i try to use this trainer but not on any of the others is it a false positive or an actual one

Hello @WVHillbilly33.

Trainers will give you a false positive every now and again, no matter where on the internet you get it from. It happens either because of the way they work or because the AV can’t identify the security we use to prevent people ripping and reuploading trainers with shady things.

See here for more info: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan.

i put it in my exclusion list and it still wont work help

1 Like

When I try to use the one for Epic games it says “Having problems downloading cheats” and never works.

1 Like

I wanted to use infinite keys combined with the grinder to make awesome guns but after I done the grinder quest, I realized there was no “Infinite/Set keys” cheat, which made me sad/disappointed, but I hope it gets added in the future and also a “No skill cooldown/duration” Cheat would be nice along with “infinite double jumps”

Edit 1: Forgot to clarify that I’m talking about the steam tab

these even work?