Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i know right

The last time i used these mods before the game loaded it crashed so i enable them when the game is just right (loaded).

Please fix the current player bug. Non of the health cheats/numpad cheats work. I also checked from what you said before Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe game is not there.
Just fix it for everyone and don’t come with something like that, it doesn’t solve the problem at all.

Not sure what problems your having but the trainer work fine for me

It is not STN’s fault you are pirating games.

Well the problem i have right now is when i enable in the trainer is when i enable the unlimited health the game crashes and it would be more helpfull if someone could explain how to fix it. It is not pirating the game because everyone uses the same trainer -.- i just want a clear awnser

If you have a pirated version of the game there’s nothing for us to do.
You need the same or close to the same version the trainer was made for and even then it only might work.

I got borderlands: the pre-sequel on steam do i really dont know the problem.
I even did what was said before and couldnt find it.
So if someone could explain how to fix it

What would help is if you actually explained your problem without quoting me from months back to a response i gave to someone else.

I also don’t know if you have steam or cracked version because these are contradictory statements
“I got borderlands: the pre-sequel on steam.”
" I also checked from what you said before Binaries\Win32\BorderlandsPreSequel.exe game is not there."

If i believe that you have it on steam, that file should be there. If you have it cracked that file will not be there.

Since this trainer works for 99.99% of the users, i am going to say you’ve a cracked version.

Hey there!

Some things before we start:

• I have steam version, also using the steam version.
  • No mods installed, season pass only.
  • Crashes both online and offline.
  • BorderlandsPreSequel.exe version 1.0.50.1100103.
  • Link to the screenshot I took of the error: https://i.imgur.com/6ln0xKr.png

So I tried using the Unlimited Health, Super Health and max Badass Tokens but it crashes when using any of these cheats (See the given link).

If anyone can direct me to a fix (If there is one) that would be amazing :slight_smile:

Hey Guys

I have a Fatal ERROR message if i use The Heaslth Cheats
I Buy’ed this Game a few ours ago on Steam Summer Sale :smiley:

Don’t use it at main menu

But Ingame is the Same idk why

Try disabling your antivirus. Not sure why, trainer is up to date

Trainer is the newest version.
Antivir and windows defender are disabled but nothing change

Idk how but the Problem is solved :smiley:
The cheats only work ingame after the main menu loading screen
So thank you STN :smile:

Thats what stn said earlier to do.

is it possible move some of these cheats over to the borderlands 2 trainer

No, but it is maybe possible to recreate the same cheats for BL2.
Write on the BL2 topic and ask if cheat x or cheat y can be added.

I have an issue with the badass tokens and any other infinite amount hack on the mod. Tried what was suggested beforehand but the issue remains.