Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
This is the official discussion topic of the Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Add 5K Money
5. Increase Backpack Size
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Moonstones
8. Unlock Weapons Deck
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Add 1K XP
11. Max Badass Tokens
12. Super Health
13. Undead
14. Increase Level
15. Decrease Level
16. Max Level
17. Invisibility
18. Turn Off Invisibility

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/17/2017

• 11/18/2017

• 11/20/2017
    Increase Level cheat added
    Decrease Level cheat added
    Max Level cheat added
    Invisibility cheat added
    Turn Off Invisibility cheat added

• 06/23/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

I get an error saying, "The mods failed being loaded into the game, please close the game and try again. The game is closed, I am on windows vista, I am running it through steam, please help!

Do you have any antivirus running? Disable it and then try running the game through infinity?

No, there is nothing running in background(sorry for spelling errors) except for steam, do you want my PC specs? BTW I have this same problem for Borderlands 2. The first time I booted it, it got to loading and then crashed.

I know you said you’re running it through steam, but do you mean that’s where it came from? try starting up with steam, loading into the game(as in loading a save) and then starting the trainer, I had a similar problem, did that and it worked.

1 Like

I am also having problems with the trainer giving me the Error message “The mods failed to load into the game. Please close the game and try again.” I have made exceptions in my anti virus for infinity and the game, I am running it as an administrator but the game will not launch. I’m having the same issue with the Bioshock games, the other Borderlands games, and Dishonored as well.

Not a problem with the trainer, Dishonored is our most used tool.

I think its a similar issue to this guy. Apparently his download was messed up and reinstalling infinity worked for him.

How would I go about reinstalling infinity properly? What files should I look for after uninstalling to make sure that they all were removed properly?

Uninstall infinity the usual way. I don’t think any files would be left behind but you can check them here
C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\Daring Development\Infinity

Then do a fresh install. If you are simply adding exception to your antivirus but not disabling it, that might not work with some aggressive anti-viruses.

At this point, i don’t really know what could be the problem and i can only suggest trying out the things others did that have worked for some of them. Infinity v2 which is coming out in a month will have error reporting
so the development team can figure out what went wrong and don’t have to rely on user (you) to figure out.

You can try running infinity offline (disconnect your internet), that has helped at least one guy in the past.

Thanks, reinstalling it seems to have fixed the problem.

What about one hit kills?

I cant seem to get any of the cheats to work except unlimited ammo and no reload work perfectly.

im getting the same thing only unlimited ammo and no reload works i even uninstalled it and reinstalled and it did not fix

Must be a new game update. I’ll check it out.

@dolmant55 @anepicperson Fixes done. Try now

Can you add the “one hit kill” option like Borderlands 2 trainer? :grinning:

lot of this crashes my game. the only ones that dont are money,skills,moonestones,and 5000 money

Are you using the latest steam version?

yes but i found a fix my game was installed incorrectly so i just reinstalled and it fix.

having issues with moonstone cheat i only get 300 cant get more than that
\