Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Cheats and Trainer for Steam

and any way to gert more keys?

Please is there a way to use a usb to modify my xbox saves

Ya the gibbed save editor
For the 360

Look where you are posting

right now i am trying to get the add 500 money to work and its not. not sure if im doing anything wrong but can someone else test this and see if i am not the only one having this issue. thank you in advance.

When I try to activate the “Max Badass Tokens” option my game crashes, does anyone know why this might be happening?

Did the game have an update recently by any chance?

Not that I recall, but it might have updated and I just didn’t realize. Edit: It says the version is 1.0.7, not sure if that’s the version it should be.

Should be 1.0.50.1100103. Look in the details tab of game exe properties.(I am downloading the game to check it out).

Yupp it is 1.0.50.1100103

Yeah you’re right it is 1.0.5.1100103, I got 1.0.7 from the matchmaking screen in-game. Also, after a while the option did work, I changed the window settings from fullscreen to fullscreen windowed and it worked fine.

2 Likes

Odd. Yeah i was wondering why it wouldn’t lol

Could you please add a cheat for Golden Keys? That would be wonderful if you could XD

1 Like

Hey Guys can you pls update Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Cheat to the Version of the patch to 1.7??? the cheats give for Version 1.7 To many crashes

Maybe read the last 6 or 7 posts here version is only 1.0.5

How Can I change the custom level because i clicked on it and it auto sent me to lvl 99

Move the slider

Whenever I try to change the custom level to what i want it to be the game crashes

Badass Tokens cheat crashes game.

what does this cheat do ?