Bought A New Car (Chris isn't allowed in this thread)

Chris has been by me to enter this thread!

On topic: Nice car.

Is it the turbo model?

I test drove this car before. Automatic though.
I used the tiptronic and when I hit 5500 rpm I shifted up but was full throttle and it didnā€™t shift, so it kept revving and bounced off the limiter for 3 seconds until it shifted. Still nice looking cars though.

Haii fgt :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, **** Chris.

I was actually looking at a 14 cruze ltz before i got my current car. Pretty nice cars overall!

wtf happened to the lights and wheels. Fix that ****.

Like stated, ditch the tinted tails. If someone runs into you and says they didnā€™t know you were braking your insurance could screw you. My g/f was gonna lease a 14 but we went with the Dart instead.

That car gets very good gas mileage. Very nice.

That is so ugly. Iā€™m so confused how anybody could say itā€™s nice. I would rather walk then drive that piece of ****

Apparently you are unaware of ā€œthe struggleā€.

Where I live they canā€™t match unless you want see through tint on your back windows, rims came with it and everything done on it.

Was gonna buy a dart but te dealership wanted 14k with 30k miles and wouldnā€™t budge but $200 even though I was paying cash and tax the same day.

DELETE THIS POST PLZ

Can we get a half decade update on this? Is it still cruzing around or did it die like most of them? I know you had the manual, but the automatic transmissions were absolute garbage.

Itā€™s certainly still as ugly as before. I felt if would be worse now but nope, same level of ugliness. If you tell me itā€™s still your baby and you love her Iā€™m calling you crazy!

Just messing with you, man. We all make some bad car decisions when weā€™re young. Hopefully you have a nice import these days. I finally moved on from my 99 Acura TL that I bought in 2003 and now have a 09 Infiniti G37x with nearly 170K on it that looks and runs nearly new. I will make this thing last at least 10 more years and wouldnā€™t doubt if it sees well over 300K miles.

He had another baby @Instinct. So now he has to take the bus.

I still do have this car! Itā€™s been babied and only has 35k on it, no issues yet but the size is definitely not the best. I plan to change over to a larger vehicle like an SUV or truck in the future.

2 Likes

More babies eh? Sounds like a Suburban is in order. As long as the bass goes with it.

Iā€™m a Ford guy so Iā€™m obligated to disagree :laughing:. Expedition all the way. I have a '97 Expy with 174k on it and it is a beast and I havenā€™t had any mechanical problems with the trans or engine yet.

On a serious note, itā€™s all personal preference and decisions should be based on what features you need out of a vehicle. As long as you donā€™t buy a Dodge truck made after 2000 or an ugly Durango (minivan) [models from 2004 - current] you should have no worries :laughing:.

Enough car talk and bigotry towards other manufacturers. I trust Instinctā€™s judgment when choosing a vehicle and personal preference supersedes any brandā€™s problems and design flaws :sweat_smile:.

Ford all the way. Iā€™s just being polite to the Chevy crowd.

1 Like

Wow we really necroā€™d this thread. Hahah 5 years old
Ford sucks. GMC is the only way to go.
Would of locked it if it wasnā€™t instincts thread. Lol

1 Like