BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE
This is the official discussion topic of the BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Coins
3. Unlimited Keys
4. No Reload
5. Easy Kills
6. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/22/2021
    Started development

• 11/22/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 09/29/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Dude, awesome trainer! Only question - is there any possibility of something resembling an infinite health cheat on Odr and Sanngrior? Since they both have 1 HP, getting hit still kills you even when you have the infinite health option on, currently.

Are these specific game modes?

They’re two of the characters you can select. Btw, Freyr and Herfjotur seem to die almost instantly too. They have a different kind of health it seems.

1 Like

Herfjotur’s health is based off of coins carried, so theoretically the infinite coins cheat should provide infinite health for him. Freyr only has armor, not health, so idk what you’d do about that since armor is rare enough that it would seem a bit silly to make a whole new cheat just for him.

The only all-around solution I can think of would be some kind of cheat where the enemies can’t hit you, or where their AI is turned off, but I’m not a coder and don’t know how viable that would be. As is, the cheats work great for nearly everything barring those few characters.

1 Like

The Steam cheats all work on my GOG copy. :slight_smile: add the custom shortcut and it works 100%. just throwing that out there

Maybe an option for infinite armor would solve the issue Odr and Sanngrior?

health cheat does not work

The BPM: BULLETS PER MINUTE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements