Brawlhalla Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Brawlhalla Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Lives
2. Unlimited Score

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/12/2017
    Started development

• 05/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/21/2018

• 06/21/2018

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

hey,i know that the Brawlhalla trainer got out not a long time ago,but i was thinking if there is any way of hacking the gold and the other special coins…

2 Likes

Aren’t they used online?

1 Like

hm…i don’t know…i think the gold ones are used both online and offline,like the money in PAYDAY 2…but i’m not sure

why is the loading is error ?

What error? Can you show me?

why is it that I enable the cheat then it turns itself off?

Which cheats ? And do you have steam version?

all the cheats don’t work for me and yes I have steam version

Must be the several updates this game got. I’ll add it to my list

Unlimited lives and unlimited score don’t work for me.

I i manually click them rather than the hotkey they turn off after a few seconds

Above your post…
right above it

1 Like

This game is going to be a bit down in priority considering how frequently it gets updated rendering my efforts useless in no time.

The game also has heavy online components and i feel that’s what people are going to be using the trainer for.

1 Like

brawhalla cheats dosen work …

I know, game updates everyday so i have given up on it ->

The hacks aren’t working every time I try using them nothing works

I saw that you let Brawlhalla lose, i wanted to ask if you couldn’t just add Mammoth points, gold or ELO points (Ranked) ?

Did you guys read the comment from stn like 2 or 3 above yours ?
The game updates to much and he gave up it !

I casually hopped into our discord server to check what’s up and there it was. The dreaded notification about brahahahaha update. This game updates so much, you’d think the game devs idea of playing this game is to push a update.

Wait for version guard. It also seems to be multiplayer centered and something tells me that’s what you peeps want it for.

Hello, good work, but why is dont work ?